Chapter 14

Calla

"Fuck Calla." Harry moaned as he took me from behind. Once Harry was done with his business downstairs I was in our room reading a book when he came in with a huge smile on his face  anyways we started to talk and then we started to make out and now he was pounding into me.

"H-Harry!" I screamed as his thrusts sped up. God he was so good. I was up against his dresser with my jeans pulled down and my underwear pushed aside.

"Oh god!" I moaned loudly as his hips smacked against me.

"Does it feel good darling? Tell me how good it feels my love." He whispered in my ear.

"S-So good." I told him.

"You look so good from this angle baby." He groaned, "Always looking good for me angel."

"Har, I'm so close." I tell him.

"Good girl." He said cockily, we were only a few minutes in and I was already withering at his touch.

"Love feeling you clench around me." He moaned.

A string of loud moans mixed with Harry's name left my mouth as euphoria overcame my body. A few moments after Harry groaned as he emptied himself in the condom.

As soon as he finished he didn't even take a breath before dropping down to his knees and attaching his lips to my aching core.

I gasped as his tongue tangled in my heat, I felt so overwhelmed with pleasure as he devoured me through my sensitive state.

"H-Harry." I whimpered.

Unable to respond properly, Harry just moaned as he finished licking into me. Once he was done he put my underwear back on and pulled up my jeans. I turned to face him and saw his lips glistening with my orgasm. He pulled me into a rough kiss which I gladly returned, once he pulled back he gave me a smirk.

"You know baby," He started as he tied the used condom in a knot and threw it in the trash bin,"I really need to start getting you on the pill so we don't have to keep using these."

//

"Okay baby me and the boys are going go on a quick run so I want you to stay here until we come back." Harry told me as he sat me on the couch in the living room.

"C-Can I-I come?" Harry sighed and shook his head which made me frown.

"Not this time baby, I want to keep you safe so staying here would be the best." I nodded my head sadly.

"Aw don't feel sad love, Gemma will be back in a few minutes or so. Just hang tight." He smiled and started to walk out the door.

"I love you!" He yelled as he closed the door.

"L-Love y-you too." I whispered more to myself.

I looked out the window and saw two guards standing in front of the door. Harry must've ordered them to watch me. Sighing I headed upstairs deciding to take a hot shower to calm my nerves. As I arrived in our room I walked straight to the bathroom. I ran the water, waiting for it to get hot as I waited I started to remove my clothes. I tied my hair in a messy bun and carefully hopped into the shower. I sighed in comfort as the warm water hit my back. I usually always had cold showers so I didn't feel this much relaxation, thank god that's all in my past now.

I reached for the soap and started to rub it all over my body. Once I was finished washing my body and rinsing I moved on to my hair, I added shampoo and was about to start rubbing it in but two pair of hands beat me to it.

I laughed and leaned into his touch. He did tell me that he would be back soon. I closed my eyes in contempt and let his gentle hands rub my scalp.

"H-Harry t-that feels so good." I moaned. His hands started to move at a rough pace which felt kind of weird, Harry was never rough with me and to think about it Harry never takes showers with me.