Chapter 52

Harry

The car was silent as no one spoke a word. We've been driving around for a few hours now not knowing where to go but knowing that we had to get far away. After witnessing what happened to Liam made my blood pump violently and my wolf angry. Not knowing what happened to Liam or was he even still alive put me on the edge and let me tell you that I am an inch close from falling off.

"H-Harry?" Calla mumbles sleepily from the passenger seat. I sigh.

"Yes babe?" I ask her my eyes flickering to her and the road.

"D-Do y-you think L-Liam's okay?" She whispers and I take in a deep breath.

"I don't know baby." I tell her gripping the steering wheel tightly.

"D-Do you think he's dead?" She asks hesitantly which made my grip on the steering wheel even tighter.

"I don't know love." I grind my teeth together trying to keep my cool.

"Do you think-" She starts again

"Dammit Calla! I said I don't fucking know so stop asking me!" I hit the brakes and turn to her. Her lips quiver at my outburst and her body coils back a little into the seat.

"S-Sorry." She mumbles looking out the window. I sighed and placed my hand on her knee.

"I'm sorry for snapping at you baby I'm just stressed and not really sure what to do at this point." I tell her and she nods her head slowly.

"Are you tired baby?" I ask her and mumbles sleepily making me chuckle.

"Go to sleep and you two as well." I look back at Niall and Louis who were struggling to stay wake as well.

"Okay." Niall yawns leaning his head on Louis shoulder. I look back at the road to see that we have made it into town. I didn't really know any humans so we couldn't bunk anywhere. I guess we're on our own for right now. Turning a corner I pull into a empty parking lot with a few lamp posts surrounding it, I guess we will be sleeping here for tonight. Cutting off the engine I look over to Calla to see her cuddled into her arms and I look back at the boys who were wrapped into each other's embrace, I frown as I start to think about Liam.

Was he even alive?

What if he's-

I shake my head not wanting to think about the horrible assumption
but if there was a slight chance that he was alive I hope that he was safe.

"Goodnight mate." I whisper before closing my eyes and letting sleep takeover.

//

"H-Harry." A soft voice whispers from beside me. Groaning I turn around to the other side trying to block the voice out.

"Harry!" It got louder which made my eyes snap open. I turn back over to come face to face with Calla who had a scared expression on her face.

"Hey baby...What's wrong?" I ask tiredly. She points out the window.

"T-There is w-white stuff falling front the sky." She tells me and I chuckle.

"It's called snow baby." I laugh and she gives me a confused look.

"W-What's that?" She asks and I huff.

"It comes around winter time when it's really cold and you can play with the shit I guess." I explain to her. I didn't really fuck with snow much as a kid, I just watched it from the window while others played in it like fucking idiots.

"Wow." She gasps in amazement staring out the window, "Can I go play w-with it?" She gives me a huge smile. I shake my head and smirk.

"Sure baby but you'll need to be supervised so ask the boys if they'd watch you." I tell her.

"Why can't you?" She asks me and my face turns blank.

"I don't fuck with snow love." I tell her and she nods her head and turns her attention to the back seat where Niall and Louis were passed out.

"Wake up!" Calla yells and the boys jump hitting their head on the ceiling. Groaning in pain they rub their eyes and look at us.

"What's all the ruckus?" Niall asked looking at us confused.

"Calla wants to go play with the white shit outside and you two are going to watch her while I go take care of things." I order them and their faces lit up.

"Oh my god it's snowing!" They exclaim looking out the window.

"Yeah now out you go." I rush them and they all hop out of the car. Shaking my head I watch them all jump in a pile of snow and start to make snow angels.

Fucking idiots.

Calla on the other hand gently sat in it and admired it knowing she couldn't really do much since she was pregnant and all. I sighed and looked at the time on the radio.

10:00 am

Wow, we really did sleep in a bit late as usual but considering that we didn't get much sleep the night before I guess we needed it.

"Stop throwing fucking snowballs at me Niall!" Louis yells at Niall who is in a fit of laughter.

"That's for the boys back home!" Niall fires back and Louis growls in annoyance. I laugh at their bickering and look down to where Calla was sitting or was sitting. My eyes widen as I look around the parking lot to see that's she's nowhere to be found.

Shit.

"Boys where is Calla?" I ask them and the look at me.

"Well she's right-" Niall starts and points to the spot where she once sat only to find it empty.

"Oh shit." Louis curses.

"I told you to fucking watch her!" I scold them.

"I swear Hazza we just looked away for a few minutes." Niall says and I growl getting out of the car.

"Calla!" I shout looking around the area which was mostly covered in snow. How the fuck didn't I see her move? Did she wander off?

I look around the lot once more to see a trail of snowy footprints that matched Calla's boots she was wearing.

No.

No.

No.

I follow the prints that led outside the parking lot and stopped at the gate which could only mean...

She's in town.

"Fuck." Niall yells looking out at the busy street.

I feel tears start to prick my eyes as I look around the streets and sidewalks.

"Don't worry mate we'll find her." Louis tries to assure me but I shake my head.

"I-I should've watched her." I whisper to myself letting the tears fall.

I should've watched her.

//

What do you guys think happened to Calla?