Chapter 33

Calla

It's been a couple of days since I last spoke to Harry and let me tell you it wasn't easy. He was constantly on my mind but I knew that if I give in too quickly he would probably turn around and hurt me again. I don't think I can take anymore pain.

"You know that's the second time you left me hanging so I'm off!" I hear Louis yell as he entered the living room and took a seat next to me on the couch.

"Y-You okay?" I ask, amusement evident in my voice.

"Yeah Niall's just being an ass." He groans and I giggle.

"What did he do?" He let's out another groan.

"He left me hanging on a fist bump for the second day in a row!" He yells dramatically.

"Oh." Was all I said.

"Anyways enough about me, how's things between you and Harry?" He asks. Now it was my turn to groan. I really didn't know what was happening to us at this point.

"I don't know." I honestly say, he hasn't said a word to me and I haven't said a word to him, we would occasionally bump into each other in the hallway but we haven't spoken. We didn't even sleep in the same bed anymore, he always took the couch.

"That's bullshit." He laughs.

"What do you mean?" I ask in confusion.

"I think you know exactly what's going on but you're just too afraid to admit it." He tells me and I nod wanting him to continue.

"You know that he didn't mean anything that happened that day, he knows what he did was wrong and he apologized for it but I even know that some things can't be fixed with a simple apology. Only time can heal wounds but you wanna know what slows down that time?" He asks me and I shake my head.

"Distance." He says.

I nod my head and take in his words.

Distance.

The more time I spend keeping away from Harry is more time I loose to be close to him. I am throwing away our relationship over something that he couldn't control but yet I didn't understand what got him so upset in the first place.

"I understand what you're saying Louis but what I don't understand is what got Harry to act that way?" I ask and he sighs.

"That's not my story to tell love, you gotta ask him yourself." He smiles and looks at the door.

"I'll see you later, you two have some things to discuss." He smirks and I give him a confused look but he only nodded and walked away.

Just then I hear a jiggle come from the door, I look over and I see that it's Harry who enters with his jogging attire on.

So that's we he...

Louis!

Harry takes out his ear buds and looks over to me with a guilty look on his face, I move my body uncomfortably. The tension in the air was thick. We just stared at each other not sure what to say.

After what felt like hours of awkward silence he finally spoke.

"Hey." He said.

"Hi." I gave him a small smile.

"I-I was just passing through." He tries to walk by me but I grab his hand stopping him.

"Harry actually I wanted to talk." I tell him shyly and he nods slightly and takes a seat next to me on the couch.

"What did you wanna talk about?" He asks nervously.

"Well when you got angry that day I was just wondering what like triggered it?" I play with my fingers anxiously.

"I haven't really told anybody else this except the boys but I um suffer from a identity disorder. Its like there are two sides of me and I can't control what happens when I switch to my bad side. Once I come back to my senses I don't remember a thing. Anger usually triggers it and I guess when you...brought up having sex from someone else it sent me over the edge." He explains to me and my eyes widen in realization.

I caused him to change.

"I'm so sorry Harry." I cried and I feel a pair of arms grab my waist. I open my eyes and see that Harry placed me on his lap.

"It's not your fault love, I should've took my pills." He starts to cry himself.

"N-No it was! I was the one who challenged you even when you told me not to." I whisper wiping my tears away.

"No it's partially mines for not telling you in the first place." He chuckles humorously.

"But I-" I start to apologize again but he was quick to stop me.

"You really needs to stop apologizing to me darling." He laughs and I nod.

"Okay." I smile.

"But I really mean what I said before Calla, I never meant to hurt you." He takes my face in his hands.

"I know and I forgive you." I tell him and his eye light up.

"Really?! He asked in shock.

"Yes har-bear." I giggle

"Good because I thought you would say no and start to ignore me again and let's be honest the tension was so thick that you could cut it with a knife." He grins and I roll my eyes.

"You're strange." I tilt my head.

"Aren't we all?" He winks.

"No just you." I fire back.

"Damn you're just on a roll aren't you?" He asks and I shrug.

"I guess." I say.

"Well since we're all good now would like to go see the backyard?" I tilt my head in confusion.

"What's a backyard?" I ask and his jaw drops.

"Oh darling you have so much to learn."

//

Yayyy they made up! What do you  guys think will happen next? 💕