Chapter 54

Unknown

March 25, 2015

I walk down the path to Harry's house to tell him the big news...I hope he won't be pissed. He has to understand that this is the right thing to do for me. My mental state wasn't right and I think they all knew that too but choose to ignore it. I've been getting very...Angry lately and I didn't know why, I mean I guess I've always been angry and  mysterious as some would say and they were right.

I wasn't normal.

When I see the house in sight I take a deep breath trying to maintain my composure. Once I arrived at the doorstep I softly knocked on the door patiently waiting for a answer. A few moments later the door flung open and there he stood. His hair was a mess, flung in every direction, his eyes held dark bags under them and his face was blank.

"Well look who decided to show up?" He taunts eyeing me up and down.

"Hey mate." I say ignoring his tone.

"What brings you here?" He asks in annoyance and I sigh.

"I wanted to talk to you and the boys." I tell him and he scoffs.

"You're shitting me right? After weeks of not hearing a word from you all of a sudden you show up on my doorstep and wanna talk? That's bullshit dude." He growls and I roll my eyes.

"Listen Hazza-"

"Don't call me that! We aren't friends anymore." My face drops at his words.

"Listen Harry...The reason I haven't been around much lately is that I had a lot on my mind and I didn't know how to handle it...I have issues." I explain to him and he shakes his head.

"We all have issues but that's no excuse to bail on us." He snaps.

"I know and I'm sorry." I put my head down.

"Well sorry is not good enough. You are a traitor to me and to this pack." He tells me and my eyes widen.

"W-What are you saying?" I ask.

"What I'm saying is that I want you gone. Tonight. This isn't your home anymore." He looks me dead in the eye with a blank expression.

"You can't be serious." I whisper.

"I am. Go." He takes a step back inside about to close the door.

"Harry...Mate don't do this! I have no where else to go." I cry our tears start to form.

"Goodbye." Was the last thing he said before closing the door and leaving me on his doorstep.

Alone.

"H-He really did that?" Calla asks me as she sat in front of me.

"Yes he did...He turned his back on me and so did everyone else." I growl.

"H-He never told me that." She whispers and I chuckle.

"Well I guess he didn't want you to know who he truly was." I get up from my chair and start to study her features. She was a very pretty girl and too good for Harry that was for sure but what I also noticed that she was pregnant which was a shock to me because I didn't find Harry to be the father type but I guess things tend to change in five years.

"Boy or girl?" I ask her and she looks at me in confusion.

"What?" She asks.

"The baby. Is it a boy or a girl?" I ask again and she looks down at her stomach before whispering.