Chapter 22

Harry

Okay so you know how any father would be happy and thrilled that their mate is having a baby? Well I'm happy to be having a baby with her but not so happy with dealing with her.

Hormones are a bitch.

Calla's pregnancy has been really stressful for the past couple of days, she is starting to show and her mood is all over the place. You say one wrong thing to her and she flips. Right now we are sitting on the couch. Well Calla was I was on the other side of the room on the reclining chair. I had to stay far away from her.

Very far.

"Why are you so far away?" Calla ask bringing the book down she was reading to her lap. I look up from my phone and meet her eyes.

"Uh no reason babe I didn't want to suffocate you are anything so I'm giving you a little space." I smile hoping she'd buy it. She narrows her eyes at me in suspicion.

"Oh so you think I got the plague or something?" She snaps.

Shit.

"No it's not like that-" I start.

"I knew it! You think just because I'm fat now that you feel so disgusted that you can't sit next to me." She starts to cry and my eyes widen.

"Calla I don't think you're fat-"

"Oh so now you're calling me fat?!" She yells and I sigh.

"I didn't mean it like that." I scratch the back of my neck.

"But that's what you said." She says looking at me with teary eyes.

"Um well...Boys!" I call and they all come rushing in the room with alert faces.

"What's up mate?" Liam asked looking between me and Calla.

"Tell Calla here that's she's not fat." I plead and the boys look over to her.

"Well mate if we tell her that we would be lying." Niall laughs and all the boys growl. I hear Calla sniffle and I know what's about to come.

3,

2,

1,

"YOU G-GUYS DON'T LOVE CALLA A-ANYMORE!" She sobs loudly covering her face with her hands.

I look at Niall, "Thanks a lot." I say standing up going to comfort my baby.

"Shh, shh, my love." I pick her up and cradle her in my lap. This is what I was talking about. Every little thing you say instantly pisses her off.

"What the hell dude?" Liam slaps Niall in the back of the head.

"Well sorry for speaking the truth!" Niall defends as he rubs the back of his head.

"She's really sensitive right now." Louis speaks up as he stares at the crying girl in my lap.

"Yeah you prick." I agree. I look at Calla's face and see that her eyes start to close.

"Aww is my princess tired?" I coo and she nods her head weakly.

"Let's get you to bed then." I pick her up. She's also been sleeping a lot lately, probably because all the emotional stress.

"Say goodnight to everyone." I tell her and she takes her head out of my chest.

"Night." She mumbles.

"Goodnight even though it's two in the afternoon." Niall smirks and I send him a deadly glare.

"Shut up, goodnight darling." Liam smiles and gives Calla a kiss on the forehead.

I carry Calla to our room and carefully lay her in the bed.

"H-Harry y-you're so good to me." She says tears streaming down her face. I laugh and tuck her under the covers.

"Go to sleep crybaby." I smirk and give her a peck on the lips before exiting the room.

//

After I put Calla to bed me and the boys were all hanging in the living room drinking beer.

"You know what I just realized?" Niall asks as he takes a big gulp of his beer.

"What is that Niall?" I ask.

"Calla still thinks she seven right?" He asks and I narrow my eyes.

"Yes she does...Sometimes." I say and they all look at me confused.

"What do you mean sometimes?" Liam asks sitting his beer on the table.

"Well sometimes she can act like she's seven and then there are times when she acts eighteen. I guess it's a type of headspace she's in, her emotions triggers it." I explain and they nod in understanding.

"Okay so what age was she when you fucked her on the couch?" Niall grinned and I laughed nervously.

"Well when I wanted to stop she whined wanting me to continue so I'd say she was seven for a few moments." Niall starts to laugh.

"Do you know what that means Hazza?" He asks and I shake my head.

"It means you got a seven year-old girl pregnant! You fucking pervert!" He threw his head back with uncontrollable laughter.

"Shut the hell up!" I yell my face heating up in embarrassment.

"Damn I didn't know I was friends with a child molester." Louis says looking at the TV.

"I hate you guys." I grumble under my breath and Liam chuckles beside me.

"I'm sorry mate but that is pretty fucked up." I groan.

"You're suppose to be on my side." I glare at him.

"I am but you gotta admit that is pretty funny." I roll my eyes and look at the TV.

"So how is it like dealing with an pregnant Calla?" Louis asks looking at me in amusement.

I groan, "Fucking hell."

"I see. I mean you say hi to the damn girl and she bursts into tears." Niall laughs.

"Those damn hormones are really taking a toll on her." I tell him.

"It will be over in about 62-75 days." Louis smirks and I punch his arm.

"Ow you fucking prick." He whines rubbing his now sore arm.

"Don't remind me, but it will all be worth it in the end." I smile at the thought of having my baby in my arms.

"It sure will be, hopefully he's a boy so he'll take on the Alpha title." Liam says and I nod my head in agreement.

"That would be great but a girl would also be nice to have. I'm pretty sure she will look just like Calla." The boys all smile.

"HARRY EDWARD STYLES!" A voice shouts from the room. I sigh.

"Looks like duty calls." Niall says.

"I guess it does." I say standing up.

"HARRY!" Calla shouts again.

"I'm coming baby, I'm coming."

//

I love pregnant Calla! 🤣🥰