Chapter 41

Calla

"Calla just get in." Harry sighs in annoyance. After Harry asked me if I wanted to know the gender of our baby I agreed right away so he made us an appointment with a doctor, but what he didn't tell me was that I have to get in a weird contraption called a car.

"I don't wanna." I whine and stomp my foot like a five year old.

"Baby I promise it's safe." He tried to assure me but I shook my head.

"Why can't we just run there?" I ask and he raises an eyebrow.

"Are you serious?" He asked in disbelief.

"I am." I state.

"Love, you're pregnant so you can't shift and plus I think it would freak humans out if they saw two wolves walking down main street." He says sarcastically. Okay he's got a point there but still! I've never been in a car so I'm not trusting it.

"I-I'm scared." I admit.

"Darling there's nothing to be afraid of, there is a road that leads directly into town it will be a quick trip." He tries to persuade me again.

And finally I give in.

"Okay." I tell him and he smiles.

"That's my good girl." He says walking to my side of the car and opening the door. I look inside and see a seat with a strap and buckle.

Hell no.

"I change my mind I'm not getting in that death trap!" I cry out frantically.

"What's wrong?" Harry asked confused and I point to the grey strap.

"Calla it's just a seatbelt, it's for your safety. It's fine darling." He chuckles but I didn't find it funny. Straps are bad, Master used to use them on me when I didn't obey him and I didn't like it one bit.

"No! Straps bad." I yell.

"Calla we're gonna be late if this continues to carry on so either you get in willing or I'll force you." He warns and I look at him shocked.

"You're bluffing." I narrow my eyes and he smirks walking up to me.

"I don't bluff love." He whispers in my ear and the next thing I know I'm being lifted up bridal style.

"Harry!" I scream in shock. He ignores my pleads and places me in the seat of the car, I squirm in his hold.

"No! No! No!" I try to get up but he held me down with his knees.

"Stop!" He growls and I freeze in fear. He whispers a husky sounding 'good girl' and grabs the strap buckling it across me. Once he was done he closed my door and walked over to his side. He sat in his seat and buckled himself up.

He turned to me, "Now was that so hard?" He smirks and I cross my arms in anger deciding to look out the window. He laughed besides me.

"Aww is someone mad?" He teases and I give him a angry growl knowing that I'm not in the mood. I hear him whisper something under his breath that I couldn't understand then he starts up the car.

I hate him right now.

//

It was silent most of the ride mainly because I was ignoring Harry. He tried to crack some jokes here in there but all I did was roll my eyes.

I'm not giving in.

"You can't ignore me forever." He says and I stay quiet. Sighing he places his hand on my knee.