Chapter 57

Harry

"H-Hey mate." He stuttered shivering from the cold.

"H-How-

"Am I alive?" He asked.

I nodded.

"That's a long story which I will tell if you let me in." He laughs and I step aside allowing him to come in.

"Thanks Hazza." He says taking a seat in front of the fireplace. I on the other hand is still in shock.

"You okay mate?" He looked at me in concern.

"Am I okay? I should be asking you that." He chuckles.

"I'm fine Harry...A little cold but fine." He nods his head in assurance.

"So tell me how the hell you're here right now." I demand.

"Well after that filthy rogue through me in the river it led me down a fucking water fall. I was sure I was dead but thank god for those swimming classes I took over the summer." He laughs, "Anyways I was able to swim to shore but I wasn't exactly sure where I was so I tried to pick up you guys scent which took me a few days but once I did I found out that you guys were in the city, so I went there and I eventually picked up the car's scent of oil which led me back in the forest and the next thing I know I'm back on territory." He explains. I nod and let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding.

"T-That's g-great Liam...I l-I really missed you." I look down at the floor.

"Is Harry Styles going soft on me?" He fake gasps and I roll my eyes.

"Don't push it." I grumble and he stands up and opens his arms.

"Bring it in buddy." He says.

"Fine...Just this once." I say and wrap my arms around him. He pats my back and after a few seconds I release.

"That's enough." I say.

"So where is everyone?" He asks looking around.

"Sleep Liam. It's one in the morning." I inform him.

"Oh." He frowns.

"Did I wake you?" He rubs his hands together.

"Nah I was up thinking." I say.

"Thinking about what?" He pushes.

"Me and Calla got into a argument earlier." I tell him.

"Oh, well I'm sure you two will work things out, you always do." He smiles.

"I hope so." I mumble.

"Isn't the baby due any day now?" He brings up and my eyes widen.

"Shit." I growl.

"You forget didn't you?" I nod.

"Well you better act fast because we now have no crib or room set up yet." He tells me and I groan.

"It's all at the cabin but it's probably burned down for all we know." He nods in agreement.

"Well maybe you can make it even better than before now." He tries to lighten the mood.

"Yeah I-I guess I can." I smirk.

"Well if you excuse me I want to get out of these wet clothes and go to bed." He stands up.

"Alright." I say.

"Goodnight." He walks out.

"Night." I say.