Chapter 30

Harry

"C'mon Calla it's not that bad." I try to persuade her but she shakes her head in denial.

"No it's y-yucky." She said and I sighed. She caught a cold and I was trying to get her to take some medicine but no avail.

"Please baby, for me?" I gave her puppy dog eyes but she only shakes her head again.

"Okay! I give up." I say sitting the bottle down on the table. I walk into the living room and take a seat on the couch.

She's impossible.

"What's wrong mate?" Liam asks taking a seat next to me.

Sighing, "It's Calla, she's sick and she won't take any medicine." I groan and Liam laughs.

"What's so funny?" I ask.

"Well have you tried bribing her?" He says and I shake my head, I never thought of that.

"With what?" I ask in confusion.

"Watch." Was all he said.

"Calla?" He called and she groggily walked into the room.

"Y-Yes L-Liam?" She asked.

"If you take some medicine I will give you a special treat." Liam says and her eyes light up.

"Treat?!" She jumped excitedly.

"Yes darling but you have to take your medicine first, okay?" She nodded her head.

"Okay!" She yelled and ran back into the kitchen, bringing back the bottle.

"Good girl." Liam praises pouring a spoon full of the blue liquid.

"Open up." Calla obeys and Liam tilts the spoon a little so she gets every drop. Calla swallows with a grimace on her face.

"See? That wasn't so bad now was it cupcake?" Liam smiles.

"Taste r-really bad." Me and Liam laugh and I pull Calla into my lap.

"Good girl." I kiss her cheek.

"Treat!" She pouted and Liam got up from the couch and came back with a chocolate bar in his hand.

"Here you go darling?" Liam smiles handing her the chocolate. Calla took it and looked at it in confusion.

"W-What i-is it?" She asked.

"It's chocolate love." Liam said.

"N-Never h-had t-that before." She whispered and me and Liam frowned. She's never had any type of luxury before.

"It's okay baby it's taste yummy." I tell her and she slowly takes the wrapper off, hesitantly she takes a small bite.

"This taste amazing!" She says taking another bite.

"I'm glad you like it darling." I laugh and Liam joins me.

"Look all I'm saying is that it won't kill you to read a newspaper." Niall says as he and Louis walk into the living room.

"No." Louis shakes his head.

"Just take a look." Niall holds a newspaper up to his face but Louis was quick to swat it out of his hand.

"Get that away from me! You know I'm allergic to news print." Louis growls.

"You make me sick." Niall pouts.

"Well your big feet make me want to vomit." Niall gasps in offense.

"Don't you talk about my big feet!" Niall fires back and I smirk.

"You can land a plane on those things." Louis laughs and Liam chuckles from beside me while Calla just sits on my lap in her own little world.

"Harry make him stop!" Niall whines and I roll my eyes and turn my attention over to Louis.

"Louis please." I beg.

"Fine, I'm done." Louis puts his hands up in surrender.

"Thank you." I say and it got quiet for a few moments.

"I found Irish big foot!" Louis yells.

"You son of a bitch!" Niall growls.

Louis smirks and before I know it Niall jumps on him.

"Take it back." Niall yells putting Louis in a headlock.

"Never!" Louis laughs.

Idiots.

"You guys are dumbasses." Liam shakes his head in annoyance.

"W-What's a d-dumbass?" Calla asks in curiosity.

"Nothing you need to worry your pretty little head about love." I kiss her cheek and she nods.

"Okay I had enough." Louis says taking Niall's arm and twisting it back.

"Ouch!" Niall screams in pain releasing his grip on his head.

"I win." Louis smirks and takes a seat on the reclining chair.

"Whatever." Niall grumbles walking into the kitchen.

Someone's a little butt hurt.

"H-Harry?" My baby asks looking up at me.

"Yes cupcake?" I smile.

"Can you help me with something?" She asks shyly and I raise an eyebrow.

"What would that be?" I ask and she gets off my lap and pulls me off the couch and leads me upstairs.

Once we arrived in our bedroom she locks the door and turns to me with a smirk on her face.

"I want you Harry."

"Now."

//

Sorry for the short chapter but I hope you enjoy this cute chapter 💕