Chapter 38

Calla

"Oh and don't think you're off the hook, I'm still going to punish you."

That sentence made me really nervous and scared at the same time.

"P-Punishment?" I timidly ask.

"Don't l worry love it's nothing physical but it will be really pleasurable...For me anyways." He smirks and I nod my head.

"O-Okay." I whisper.

"Good. Now get on your knees." He commands his eyes turning dark.

My eyes widen a bit in fear. I didn't like this Harry.

"Now Calla." His voice more stern. I quickly get off the bed and onto my knees. I hear him unbuckle his belt and stand in front of me. I look up to see his throbbing cock in my face.

"Suck." He orders. I nod my head and take him into my mouth.

"Fuck." He groans grabbing my hair and tugging on it lightly. I moan and start to move my head faster.

"Calla." He growls he starts to pull my hair even harder making me whimper around him.

"Such a good girl." He praises and a few seconds later he comes into my mouth.

"Swallow." He whispers and I obey.

I wipe my mouth and try to stand up but I was quickly pushed back down.

"I didn't say you were finish." He looks down at me with lustful eyes.

"But I-" I try to say but he gives me a warning growl which makes me shut my mouth quickly.

"You're done when I say you're done." He smirks and pulls me by my hair so I was now back in front of his length.

"Keep going." He grins and I nod my head and take him back into my mouth once more.

Kill me now.

//

After my punishment Harry finally let me go hang with the boys while he finished some business which I didn't know about but who cares?

I'm free!

I enter the kitchen to see the boys sitting around the table rolling something in paper.

"H-Hey guys!" I smile and the all of them jump in surprise.

"Oh heyyyy Calla." Niall laughs nervously blowing something green off the table and onto the floor.

I give him a weird look.

"So what are you guys doing?" I ask ignoring Niall's strange behavior and walking over to them and taking a seat by Liam who shrugs.

"Nothing j-just hanging around." Louis looks behind me in search of something.

"What are you looking at?" I ask him and he sighs.

"I thought Harry was coming." He whispers and I nod.

"No he's doing some work in the room, he might be awhile." I tell them and they all let out a sigh of relief.

"Okay the coast is clear." Louis says and the boys place a brown paper and a bag full of a green substance that I have never seen before on the table.

I tilt my head in confusion, "What is that stuff?" I point to the green bag.

"Weed." Louis simply answers rolling up the brown paper.

"What's that?" I ask and they all freeze turning to me slowly.

"You don't know what weed is?" Niall ask in shock and I shake my head.