Chapter 50

Calla

"Harry please." I beg.

"No Calla." He says not looking up from his book.

I sigh and slump back on the couch.

I've been begging Harry to let Gemma come over but he says that it's too dangerous. He didn't want her to get followed and expose our secret location. Apart of me understood where he was coming from but the other part thought a little differently.

"That's bullshit." I mumble. A loud bang on the table made me jump in surprise. I look over to Harry to see that he slammed his hands on the wooden table.

Shit.

"Say that again darling." He growls in anger and I put my head down.

"S-Sorry." I say.

"I'm doing this for your own good baby." He tells me and I nod.

"I know." I agree.

"Then stop being a spoiled brat who doesn't get her way." He gets up and walks over to the door.

"Where are you going?" I ask him and he turns around to face me.

"I'm going to go grab a few things I'll be back in a few hours, Liam is in charge so please listen to him." He explains and I nod.

"Okay, I love you." I give him a small smile.

"I love you too kitten." And with that he walks out the door leaving me alone in the living room.

"Hey babe." Liam says as he enters the room, taking a seat next to me on the couch.

"Hi." I frown looking at my lap.

"What's wrong?" He asks and I lay my head on his shoulder.

"I-I r-really wanted Gemma over here but Harry says it's too dangerous." I tell him.

"And he's absolutely right far too dangerous we don't want her to get followed here." He says and I sigh.

"You're suppose to be on my side." I pout and he chuckles.

"I'm sorry love but Harry scares the absolute shit out of me." I laugh and shake my head.

"Punk." I mumble and he let's out a fake gasp.

"Look at you getting all sassy." He smiles and I playfully punch him on the arm.

"I've been hanging out with Niall lately." I admit.

"He's an idiot." He groans.

"I am not an idiot!" Niall walks into the room giving Liam an offended look.

"Yes you are." Louis says following Niall.

"Fuck you." He glares.

"Sorry but I'm taken." Louis smirks taking a seat across from me and Liam.

"Whatever. Where's Harry?" Niall asked looking around.

"He's out running some errands he'll be back later." Liam tells him and he nods in understanding.

"So while the Alpha's away we get to play." Niall grins and Liam shakes his head.

"No, Harry said no fooling around especially with Calla." Liam tells him sternly and Niall rolls his eyes.

"You're no fun Liam." Niall grumbles crossing his arms.

"Well I'm not trying to get my ass kicked by Harry when he gets back." Liam growled in annoyance.

"Fine. So how are you doing love?" Niall asked turning his attention to me.

I shrug, "I'm okay." I lie.

"Okay now I know that's not true bug, c'mon tell uncle Niall what's the problem." He pats his lap.

I sigh and get up from the couch and slowly walk over to him. I gently take a seat on his lap and bury my face into his chest.

"I-I'm j-just a little homesick." I start to cry.

"Oh shit love don't cry. Louis! Liam! She's crying this is an emergency!" Niall yells.

"Um we're right here dude." Louis points out and Liam shakes his head.

"Oh yeah...Well let's cheer up our little wolf." Niall kisses my temple.

"How about ice cream?" Liam suggests and I shake my head no.

"Okay...Well how about pizza? That's always fun to share." Niall says and shake my head again.

"We can all go get those new chicken sandwiches from Popeyes." Louis speaks up and I look at him confused.

Popeyes?

"What? No. Shut the hell up." Liam frowns and Louis smirks.

"I-I don't k-know what that is." I look at Niall.

"It's okay love. Nothing important anyways." He smiles.

"Shit I'm hungry." Louis complains.

"Well go make you something." Liam says.

"I would but the kitchen is so far." Louis whines reaching his hand out towards the kitchen.

"I swear to god you have to be the laziest mother fucker I have ever seen in my life." Liam snickers and Niall laughs.

"W-What d-does mother fucker mean?" I ask Niall and his eyes widen.

"A bad word that should never come out of your pretty little mouth." Liam answers and I nod.

"I want Harry." I whisper.

"Don't pout love he'll be here in a few hours." Liam tells me and a few seconds later the door bursts open revealing Harry. He was painting hard as if he just ran a marathon. His face held distress and fear.

"Woah mate you're back early, what's wrong?" Liam asked in concern.

"We have to go now." He states grabbing some papers from the drawer and stuffing them into a bag.

"Wait what do you mean?" Niall asks standing up.

"Just pack your shit." Harry growls placing food in another bag.

"Harry I'm not doing anything until you tell us what's going on." Liam demands and Harry sighs and turns around to face us.

"He found us."

//

Cliffhanger!!! Duh! Duh! Duh!