Chapter 1

Harry

I made a promise to her.

I'm not really good at making promises but for her I'll try.

I promised that I would keep her safe, I won't ever let her get taken from me again. I will never let her get hurt...Not again.

It's been a few weeks since me and Calla mated and I have never felt so happy in my life. I even introduced her to the pack and let me tell you that it wasn't easy.

4 Weeks Ago

"Come out Calla." I said annoyed. I told her that she would have to meet the pack and of course she flipped out and locked herself in the bathroom.

What is she five?

"No! You're a liar!" She pouted and I rolled my eyes. Yup she's five.

"Look, I'm sorry baby but this was going to happen sooner or later." I told her as I leaned my forehead against the door. I'm tired.

"I choose later." She said and I laughed. I know she's scared but she's been with me for a few months now and the pack was getting really antsy about meeting their Luna.

"Nope! I've pushed it back far enough. Now I'll give you two options:

"One, you come out and we go downstairs where everyone else is without any problems or two, I will break this door down and drag you downstairs myself." I threatened and it got quiet.

"I'm going to count to three and you better come out." I said.

"...One" No movement.

"...Two." Still nothing.

"...Three." Okay that's it!

I backed away from the door only to lift my leg up and kick it down, the door fell with a thud. I walked inside and saw Calla sitting on the toilet seat with a shocked expression.

"I told you." I said and picked her up and threw her over my shoulder. She pounded on my back with her fists which made me sigh.

"No! No! I don't wanna go!" She struggled in my grip. I ignored her and walked out my room and down the stairs where my mom, Gemma, Louis, and Niall were waiting.

"So you finally got the princess out of the castle huh?" Louis laughed.

"F-Fuck y-you!" Calla screamed and my eyes widened in shock. Did she just curse? I sat her on the couch and crouched down in front of her, she tried to make a run for it but I held my hands down on her legs so she couldn't get up.

"Hey! Knock it off!" I told her confused on why she was acting like this.

"No! No! F-Fuck off!" She screamed in my face and everyone in the room gasped. This wasn't my Calla.

"Hey, hey, look at me." I told her as I took her face in my hands forcing her to look at me. She stopped struggling and looked at me with teary eyes.

My poor baby.

"Why are you acting like this my love?" I asked and she looked down.

"No, no, none of that." I said sternly tilting her chin up so she could meet my eyes again.

"What's wrong baby? Talk to me." I asked softly.

She sighed, "I'm scared." She finally admitted and my heart broke. There's no need for her to be afraid but due to her past I know she doesn't do well in front of crowds.

"I know you are baby but I assure you that there's no need for you to be afraid, okay? We all with be there to back you up, always. You're not in this alone my darling." I told her, kissing her forehead.

"Y-You Promise?" She whispered.

"I promise." I said and she smiled.

"I'm sorry that I cursed at you...And Louis." She apologized. Louis laughed and I turned to look at him confused.

"Don't be sorry love, it was quite amusing actually." He said and all of us shook our heads in disbelief.

"Louis." I warned wanting him to take something serious for once in his life.

"What? It's true." He shrugged and I rolled my eyes.

"Well I forgive you darling, now let's go to stadium and introduce the Luna." I smiled standing up and held my hand out for her to take.

I smiled at the memory. Calla has definitely grew. She's talking more, she's forming full sentences thanks to Gemma but her vocabulary was still a struggle but she'll get there. I myself have been doing great for these past few weeks, I've been clean, I haven't had any outbursts and I've gotten even hotter if I do say so myself. My hair had grown a few inches longer and no I don't plan on cutting it so let's not start that...Again. The air was cold and bitter as I sat on a chair on the porch. I like to think in complete silence. The only sound that was made was birds chirping as they flew by me, I always had a soft spot for nature, my father always told me that it provides us with hope and a comforting thought that everything was going to be okay.

He was right. Everything was okay.

"H-Harry." A small voice broke me from my thoughts, I turned around to see Calla at the door in her pink pajamas. She rubbed her eyes with her fists and walked over to me.

"Good morning love." I greeted and picked her up, placing her in my lap.

"W-What are y-you doing out here?" She asked curiously as she snuggled into my chest.

"Just...Thinking." I told her softly, looking at the vacant fields. No one was really outside, probably because it was the break of dawn.

"A-About w-what?" She yawned.

I looked down at her fondly.

"Nothing kitten."

//

Here it is guys! Decided to post early since you all have been amazing! 💕