Chapter 20

Harry

What the hell?

How would have I killed her parents?

I didn't even know her parents.

Me and the boys look at her in shock and confusion. I open my mouth only to close it again, I was lost for words this time.

"Well?!" She raises her voice and gets off my lap.

"Calla...I have no idea what you're talking about baby, maybe you just had a bad dream and you think that." I try to reason with her but she laughs bitterly.

"Bullshit!" She screams and my eyes widen at her choice of words.

"Calla you don't curse at me." I tell her sternly, standing up so I was now in front of her.

"Y-You d-don't tell me what to do." She says with mad eyes.

"Listen love I don't know where you got that idea from but I never knew your parents and even if I did I would never harm them in anyway." I tell her and she looks at me with regret.

"I-I t-the d-dream s-saw y-you w-with them, y-you snapped their necks." She stutters and the boys just watch in silence.

"That wasn't me baby and you know it, you just had a nightmare is all." I walk up to her and wrap my arms around her waist.

"I-I s-sorry, I-I d-didn't' m-mean to b-blame H-Harry." She cried into my chest.

"Don't cry darling it's okay." I tell her as I pull back.

"Y-You n-no m-mad?" She tilts her head and I laugh at her cuteness.

"No love I could never be mad at my little princess." I cooed giving her a tap on the nose which makes her giggle.

Someone clears their throat and I look over to see the boys with smiles on their faces.

"What?" I ask.

"You guys are like five seasons of Keeping Up With The Kardashians rolled into one episode." Niall laughs and I roll my eyes.

"Whatever, what do you guys wanna do now?" I look between them.

"Oh how about we all take turns fucking Calla?" Niall suggested and me and Liam stare at him.

"Not funny." I growl loudly.

"Woah, woah, woah, I'm sorry." Niall says in fear. I hum and look at Calla who stares at Louis who has his phone in his hand.

"What is it love?" I whisper and she points to Louis.

"P-Phone." Was all she says. I nod my head slowly catching on to what she's saying.

"You wanna play on it darling?" She nods her head excitedly.

"Louis can Calla play a few games on your phone?" Louis looks up at Calla and smiles.

"Sure love, here you go." Louis holds out his phone for her to take. Calla squeals and runs over to Louis taking the phone out of his hand.

"T-Thank y-you." She whispers and runs back over to the the couch.

I nod at Louis who gives me a smile.

"Let's watch the notebook!" Niall suddenly shouts and we all groan.

Fuck.

//

Calla

It's been a few weeks since we've been in hiding and I have started to feel a little bit weird. Body wise. I've been eating a lot more lately and it's stuff that I usually don't eat. I just think it's me maturing a little more but yesterday I ate string beans. I hate string beans...Even though I didn't know what they were until I ate some but that's besides the point.

Harry has noticed too but he just thinks it's my body craving a little more nutrients. But it hasn't just been my cravings it's also been my mood. My mood has been all over the place, like this yesterday when Harry asked if I wanted some pancakes I yelled at him.

Yesterday

"Hey baby do you want some pancakes?" Harry asked me with a smile. I looked at him with mad eyes.

"What the fuck do you think?!" I snap and his eyes widen.

"What are you talking about love?" He asked placing the pan down on the stove.

"I e-eat the same shit e-everyday so w-why w-would y-you k-keep asking me?! I scream and march out of the kitchen heading to our room.

"Calla!" Harry yelled after me.

"Fuck off!" I slam the door.

Present

So that's how yesterday went.

I think I'm coming down with something but Harry tells me not to worry about it. Currently me and the boys are sitting in the living room watching TV.

"Hey love can you pass me the chips?" Louis asked and I roll my eyes in annoyance.

He can get them himself.

"Did you hear me Calla?" He asked looking at me strangely.

"Y-Yeah I h-heard y-you but you can get them yourself I'm not your d-damn slave." I tell him and everybody stops what their doing and looks at me. Harry looks more mad then upset.

"What's your problem?" Harry raises his voice. I turn to look at him only to see his arms crossed.

"Nothing." I mumble looking down at my lap.

"No this isn't nothing, you've been acting mean for weeks. I want to know what's going on and I want to know now Calla." He demands. I ignore him and continue to look down. I don't need to explain anything to him.

"Calla don't ignore me." He tells me his voice raising slightly.

"Leave me alone Harry." I speak up and the others look at me with shock.

"No I'm not going to leave you alone when there is clearly something wrong." I laugh bitterly and stand up.

"Well when you find out what's wrong let me know." I smirk walking away from them.

"Don't walk away from me!" Harry calls after me but I keep going.

"I'm already gone." I tell him as I enter the room shutting the door behind me, I lock it and slowly slide down against it.

I take a deep breath trying to calm myself but all I feel is the need to cry so that's what I do. I cry. A loud sob escapes my mouth.

I got annoyed by Louis.

I yelled at Harry.

I ignored Harry.

I'm acting like a bitch.

And all of a sudden I'm crying.

What is happening to me?

//

What do y'all think?