Chapter 39

Harry

"Dude we all know that the cream is better then the damn cookie just admit it!" Louis yells at Liam who likes the cream filling rather then the cookie.

I swear to God they always bicker about the most stupidest things.

"No." Liam denies.

"Say cookie." Louis whispers in his ear.

"I won't!" Liam throws his hands up in the air.

"Just say it man." Niall joins in and I laugh at the little banter.

Now you must be wondering why I'm with these idiots and not with Calla? Well because when I woke up this morning she was still knocked out and considering what has happened this past week she could use a break.

"You're unbelievable." Louis sighs and looks at me.

"What about you Hazza?" He asks and I roll my eyes.

"Cookie." I smirk and his eyes widen.

"You're not serious." He scoffs.

"Oh I am." I say and he huffs.

"I'm done with you people." He pouts.

"But you love us anyways." Niall pinches his cheek and Louis swats it away.

"No I don't." Louis grumbles.

"Oh come on! Harry tell him that he loves us." Niall tells me and I shirt.

"You can't define love Niall." I say and he narrow his eyes.

"Look at you going all Shakespeare and shit on us." He laughs.

"Well it's true, look at me and Calla's love. It can't be defined as something not special." I say.

"Yeah but wait until I find my mate, I bet she's gonna be so beautiful." He smiles.

I hope Niall finds his mate soon.

"What do you see in a girl mate?" I ask and he shrugs.

"I don't know but I'm the kind of boy who can fall in love with her heart and not her eyes." He looks down at the floor.

"Aww isn't that cute?" Louis mocks and Niall punches him in the arm.

"Ow!" Louis whines rubbing his arm.

"Well it kinda was a little mushy." I tell him and he glares at me.

"Shut up you idiot!" He rolls his eyes at me and I give him my famous cocky smirk.

"H-Harry?" I smile already knowing who that angelic voice belonged to. I turn around to see Calla standing in the doorway of the kitchen rubbing her eyes.

"Hey cupcake. Have a good nap?" I ask and she nods walking up to me with a frown.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"M-Morning sickness." She mumbles burying her head in my chest.

"I'm sorry baby." I rub her back and she sighs in contempt.

"Damn that must be a bitch." Niall laughs and I growl.

"Niall." I warn.

"I'm just saying!" He defends.

"Well stop." I tell him.

"T-Too l-loud." She whispers and I coo at her.

"I'm sorry baby, how about you go watch some tv while I'll get you something to eat?" I suggest and she nods her head weakly and walks away.

"Not be rude or anything but she looks like shit." Louis says and I give him a deadly glare.

"She can't help it." I grind out between my teeth.

"Easy man I was just saying." He rolls his eyes and starts to type on his phone.

"Well cut it out, she already feels bad enough as it is." I say as I walked over to the fridge and pulled out a container of strawberries.

"Strawberries! Can I have some?" Niall yells as he stands up. I shake my head and look down to see that his zipper was open.

"Your fly is open...genuinely wide open." I smirk and he gasps immediately zipping it up.

"There! Now can I have some?" He grins and I shake my head once again.

"No they are for Calla not you." I walk past him heading to the living room.

"Meanie!" He says behind me and I just laugh.

"Here you go baby." I say as I handing her the container.

"Thanks." She says opening it.

"So has our little one been giving you any trouble?" I tease and she groans.

"Yes." She mumbles.

"Well I-" I start to say but I was interrupted by a scream.

"Ouch!" Calla clutches her stomach.

"What wrong baby?" I ask worried.

"T-The b-baby...It kicked." She looks up at me with a painful smile.

"Really?" I ask and she nods.

"Feel." She takes my hand and places it on her stomach and soon enough I feel a small kick.

"Oh my god." I smile and Calla giggles.

"Looks like we got a little fighter on our hands." She says and I nod.

"What's going on?" Liam asks rushing into the room.

"Yeah we heard screaming." Niall says looking at me.

"Nothing is wrong, the baby just kicked." I tell them and their eyes widen.

"Wait really?" Niall asks in shock.

"Yeah come feel." Calla tells them and they cautiously walk over to her and place a hand on her stomach.

"I don't feel anything." Louis narrows his eyes and Calla laughs.

"Wait it will happen again." She says and a few moments later the boys jumped.

"Holy shit your kid is the hulk." Niall gasps and I shake my head.

"It has a strong leg that's for sure." Louis whispers under his breath.

"I agree." Liam nods. What felt like eternity the boys still had their hands on Calla's stomach and I think it was making her uncomfortable.

"Um guys I think the kicking has stopped for right now and you're kinda making Calla uncomfortable." I tell them and they pull their hands back.

"Sorry." They mumble.

"It's okay." She yawns and I take it that's my cue to get her to bed.

"Alright it's time for a little nap." I say picking her up.

"Noooo." She whines.

"Calla you're exhausted so when I say you're going to bed then I mean it." I tell her sternly.

"Okay." She pouts.

"Don't pout darling, this will all be over soon enough." I kiss her cheek.

"Well I'm pretty sure next time you guys fuck you'll use a condom." Niall snickers and I turn to him.

"Hey, this is a family show!" I growl angrily and turned to walk away but right as I was about to turn the corner I stopped and gave the boys a smirk.

"Or is it?"

//

Just another filler chapter but don't worry the excitement will pick up...Or will it? 🤣💕