Chapter 35

Calla

"Calla!"

"Calla baby wake up!" A familiar voice calls my name. I groan and slowly open my eyes to be face to face with Harry who stares at me with worried eyes.

"H-Harry?" I mumble.

"Yes baby it's me! Thank god Calla!" He pulls me into his arms, being careful not to put any pressure on my stomach.

"W-What? W-Why?" I mumbled incoherently not knowing what was going on.

"Shh, shh, don't speak baby." Harry shushes me and I close my eyes and lay my head against his chest.

He smells nice.

"Is she awake mate?" I hear Liam ask.

"Yeah but she's really out of it." Harry tells him, brushing my hair out of my face.

"Is she hurt?" It was Louis turn to ask and Harry sighed.

"No but she's shaking." Harry pulls back and looks me in the eyes but I feel them start to droop.

"Hey, hey, hey, stay awake baby." He starts to tap my cheek lightly.

"M-Me t-tired." I yawn.

"I know you are but we need to know what happened." He tells me and I nod slightly.

"Y-You l-left Calla." I whimper.

"I know baby fuck I know. Me and the boys just went into town to get a few things, we didn't think you would wake up so early." He says and I look behind him to see the boys looking at me with guilt.

"It's okay." I whisper.

"No Calla it's not okay." He says more to himself then me.

"Calla do you remember what happened?" Liam asks.

I try to think about what could have happened but I came up with nothing. All I remember is waking up without Harry besides me.

"M-Me d-don't remember...I-I c-can't r-remember H-Harry." My breathing starts to speed up.

"Hey, hey, it's okay baby. No one is upset with you okay darling?" He cooes kissing my head.

"I-I s-sorry." I apologize.

"No need to be sorry love." Louis gives me a small smile.

"My h-head hurts." I whine.

"I know love, let's get you into bed." He lifts me up bridal style and carries me to our room. He gently laid me down in the bed and starts to walk away.

"No!" I grab his arm pulling him back.

"Don't leave me!" I beg and he sighs.

"I'll be right back babe, I'm just going to get you a glass of water." He tells me breaking out of my grip.

"No." I start to cry.

"How about you count to ten and by the time you're done I'll be back." He smiles and I nod he gives me a small smile and walks out of the room. I  close my eyes and start to count.

"One."

It's okay.

"Two."

He'll be back.

"Three."

Don't panic.

"Four."

Deep breaths.