Chapter 7: Bad Idea Throwing Us Out of a Window

Hope's POV:

We finally reach the elevator. Steve pushes the button and we wait for it. Finally it reaches our floor and we get in. "Operations control." Steve says. "Confirmed." Then someone stops the doors from closing. Rumlow. "Keep all Strike personnel on site." "Understood." "Yes sir." Great.

He brought backup. I look at Steve. He leans in. "When this starts go invisible and stay out of the fight. You hear me?" He whispers. He does this so quietly I can barley hear him with my werewolf hearing. We turn to face the doors instead of the glass back.

"Cap, Mikaelson." Rumlow greets. "Rumlow." Steve says. I nod to him. "Evidence on the roof found some fibers they want us to see. You want me to get the tact team ready?" He asks. "No, let's wait and see what it is first." Steve says. I'm still weary.

He's acting normal, but everything about to day has told us both to be weary of normal. "Right." We stop on a level and men in suits enter the car. Steve and I make our way to the front. "I'm sorry about what happened with Fury. It's messed up, what happened to him." Rumlow says.

I nod. "Thank you." Steve says. We stop again and more men get in. My heart is racing. Steve grabs my hand and squeezes it. "Before we get started, does anyone want to get out?" Steve asks to the men in the car. The man in front of us drops down an electric baton.

"Hope!" Steve calls. "Invisique." I mutter. "FIND HER!" Rumlow calls as all the men start attacking Steve. I have the advantage now. The men pull Steve so that his arm is trapped to the side of the car with a magnetic cuff. Not fair, the guy has a shield. Oh, and a witch. "Fractos."

The cuffs holding Steve break. "Find the girl and put the cuffs on!" Rumlow yells. I look to see that they have my magic deafening bracelet. Where the hell did they get that? I see a man wondering towards me. "Dimiterre." He yells as he flies backwards.

Smirking I continue casting spells here and there to help Steve out, but he seems to be doing find on his own. Finally it's just Rumlow left. "Whoa there big guy. I just want you to know...THIS ISN'T PERSONAL!" He yells, stabbing at him with the baton.

I reach out and disarm him, electrocuting him. He twitches, but doesn't budge. "Ad somnum." I mutter. Rumlow passes out. "It kinda feels personal." He says. I make myself visible. He nods his thanks. "They're going to be waiting outside for us you know." He says. I crack my neck.

"Tony made my new suit so that it'll shift with me, I'll be fine." I say. He smirks and nods. He presses the button for the car to move again. When we come to the next floor Strike is waiting for us. "Hold on." He says.

He then spins and cuts the cables on the car, sending us hurtling towards the ground. The car soon stops. Steve pries open the doors and more Strike team is heading towards us. He closes the door quickly. "What now?" I ask. He looks out the window. "No."

"Give it up Rogers, Mikaelson!" Someone yells. "Sorry." He says. He grabs my waist and with his shield in front of us, hurls both of us out of the car. I scream as we fall. We crash through the glass roof and I get an idea right before we hit the ground. "Casso tor!" I yell.

We hover for two seconds before falling the last few inches. "Good idea." He say. "Yeah, well, bad idea throwing us out of a window." I say, standing and offering him a hand up. He takes it and stands. Everyone around us is staring. "Come on." He says.

We sprint towards the garage and get onto his bike. The bridge is closing quickly. We manage to get through just in time. The other end of the bridge is locking down. A jet flies overhead.. "Stand down Captain Rogers!" Someone says from the jet. "Repeat, stand down." We keep going.

They begin firing at us. "Vados." I say, raising a hand. The wing of the jet explodes and we are able to just get out. "Where to now?" I ask. "I have an idea." He says, not giving any specifics. "We need to get out of these clothes." I say. "I know, any idea for that?" He asks.

"My Aunt and Uncle have a house about two miles away." I say. He nods and we speed off with me giving him directions. When we finally pull up to Kol and Davina's vacation house here I jump off. Come on, some of his stuff might fit you." I says. He nods and follows me into the house.

I go through Davina's things and grab something that looks like it might fit before going through Uncle Kol's things and grabbing stuff for Steve. I make sure it's discrete. I go into the bathroom and change quickly. When I come out Steve is dressed and ready to go.

I then see him holding two hats and two pairs of glasses

I then see him holding two hats and two pairs of glasses. "Where did you get those?" I ask. "They were by the door." Of course they were. Uncle Kol is weird. I grab one pair fo glasses and I grab the hat.

I throw my hair into a ponytail and put the hat on a belt loop and the glasses on the front of my shirt. "Come on, we need to keep moving." He says. I nod. I throw an extra pair of clothes into a bag for me, just in case I shift and follow him out. Good thing Uncle Kol has a car.

I lead Steve down to the garage and we get into my Uncle's SUV. With that we take off towards what I think is the hospital. The drive. When we get there I put on the hat and Steve pulls up his hood and we walk through quietly. No one pays us any attention.

When we get to the vending machine the gum and drive is gone. Then someone comes up behind us and blows a bubble.