Epilogue !!

EPILOGUE!! 

Itni khushiyan… itna sakoon or us ka sath…. sab mil gaya hea mujhe Ya Allah! kis terha shuker ada karoon tera? Kitni nashukri thi mein k aansoo bahati thi… tere karam tere ahsan.. terey Raheem hone per sawal uthne lage thy is dil mein Ya Allah! kafir hone laga tha dil k tu ne bacha liya… tu ne bacha liye mujhe merey Rab! Kis terha shuker ada karoon tera….. kis terha shuker ada karoon?

It was so peaceful so serene here… in the house of my Lord. I just felt so light coming here and letting my tears fall down.

“Thanks for all the blessings… thanks for all the happiness and peace in my life Ya Allah! shuker hai tera. Ahsan hea tera jo mein kabhi chukka nai paoon gi… bus yun hi apna karam rakh tu hum per… hamarey bachon per. Ya Allah! unhen neik insaan bana… apni rah per chalne ki taufeek ata ferma! Ya Allah give us strength for showing them what is right and what is wrong…”

“Ae merey Rab! Tu ne her mushkil ko asaan kiya hea meri...how can I ever be able to pay that gratitude! Am nothing but a helpless creature, bless me and bless Hussain… bless our kids and their kids and their kids. Bless all humanity and all the muslims in trouble and in pain, as it is only You who put us in tests and take us out of them. it is only You who bless us and help us and show us the right path… Aey merey Rab! Rehem ferma! Karam  ferma!”

Tears kept on rolling my cheeks… my breath hitched up in my throat as words kept on uttering out of my mouth as whispers but I knew He was listening everything loud and clear. He was closer than my heartbeat… He was the one who has blessed me so much, He blessed me with Hussain’s name, He blessed me with his presence in my life forever and thoes three beautifull angels.. who completed us and brought so much happiness in my and Hussain’s life.

 How can I manage to pay that gratitude… how on earth I can manage to say thank to Him… to my Lord!

I raised my eyes and sun rays touched my face making my face warm up…that beautiful imagery was getting blurred in my sight, I wiped my tears and looked ahead… every time I look at His house my heart skipped beats, as if He is there… He is too close to me I could feel His presence.

“ya Allah! tujhe se ub kia mangoon? Bus tuj se Maghfirat ki talabgaar hoon, I just want this peace in my life to stay forever… for give me and my parents and Hussain for whatever sins we have ever committed in our lives… knowingly or not. Forgive us and grant us peace inside and out both…..” tears started rolling down again as I raised my hands for dua. My gaze was fixed on that amazingly beautiful and mesmerizing Khana Ka’aba in front of my eyes.

“Ya Allah! forgive my Parents… make them rest in peace in the most elevated place in jannah” I gulped down the pain… the longingness to meet Baba and Mama once, to touch them hug them… and to cry over their shoulder.

The image again got blurred, I looked down and closed my eyes letting the tears fall down in my palms in front of my face.

“Mannat!” he slowly wrapped his arm around my shoulder holding me firm. I couldn’t open my eyes, I just cried and felt I was about to break down over my knees when he held me from my arms and I looked at my right towards Hussain. he was looking at my face, his gaze soft as he slowly raised his hand and wiped my tears.

“wait! Let me get some water for you” he said cupping my face lightly and hurried towards the lane where thoes un countable coolers of  Aab-e-zam zam were placed. He scooted down and pulling up one glass he filled it with water and came back to me almost running.

“here! drink it you will feel better” he spoke softly, instead of handing it in my hands he raised the glass and brought it near my lips.. placing his other hand under my mouth to avoid any drop falling down.

I drank the water.. water which wasn’t only water, it had that healing power in it that soothed my heart instantly and I felt much better.

“Thanks” I pulled back a little and he drank the rest of the water in one gulp.

“feeling better?” he asked and I smiled nodding my head, he smiled back.

He held my hand in his and we stood there holding hands… looking a head us, to that elevated thing in front of our eyes… getting lost in its awe in its aura.

“kitna haseen manzer hai” Hussain whispered almost to him self, I could sense that smile in his tone though our eyes were fixed upon Khana ka’aba.

“Allah ne kitna nawaza hea humein Hussain! we are so blessed” I said, our eyes hooked to Khana Ka’ba.

“Indeed we are Mannat! I am feeling completed… satisfied, am feeling so light standing here today. Allah indeed has His way of bringing happiness and peace in our lives… its just that sometimes we rush to things, we rush to conclusions being all pessimist” Hussain said slowly.

“Hum  dobara Hajj kab karen ge Hussain?” I asked after a couple of silent minutes.

“Jab tum kaho gi… Jab Allah taufeek de ga” he smiled and I smiled back looking at his face.

“Ub chalen? They must be waiting in the hotel” he said after another couple of silent moments. I nodded slowly.

we turned to leave after looking at Khana Ka’aba for one last time… yun laga aankh nai bharey gi, na dil… chahe jitna bhi dekh lo… piyaas adhoori reh jae gi.

“Mama!” her chirping voice made me turn around and there she was, coming towards us with the world’s most beautiful smile on her face.

She was looking too cute in that black abaya Hussain bought for her while coming for Hajj. She came pacing towards us as she adjusted her Kheemar over her head.

“Mama! I can’t find Rohan and Adurrehman anywhere” Hooriya whined a little as she came near us, she looked tired. I smiled, adjusting her Kheemar and she sighed in relief.

“Thanks Mama! this scarf just doesn’t like my head at all, keeps on slipping down” she said her eyes dancing…. She so looks like her Dad, my 16 years old princess.

“Dad! where are thoes cartoons? I couldn’t find them both” she looked at Hussain and he chuckled lightly at her expressions.

“aww love that’s okay! Shehry taya has taken them to hotel” Hussain wrapped his arm around her and she rolled her eyes dramatically.

“idiots they are, they didn’t even inform that they were leaving.” She said making a face.

“Hooriya! Language girl!” I eyed her and she made a cheeky face touching her earlobes.

“Shorry Mama!” she pouted cutely and I smiled shaking my head.

“Lets go!” Hussain said and I looked back… just wanted to have a look at that mesmerizing view for the last time before leaving.

For one last time I prayed silently, I prayed for Hussain for my kids for everyone around me… for my happiness and joy and the peace that I had in my life.

  its strange how i was trying to start a new story but i just couldnt make up anything :/ and here i am started writing the epilogue for Mannat and my hands just went like a paper boat flowing in a river.... smooth and calm :)

hope u all liked it ;)

another surprise is coming a head ;)