47. Few Moments Lasts Forever

hello guys hope u all are happy shappy :) here is today's update... read and enjoy.

happy reading <3

FEW MOMENTS LASTS FOREVER

MANNAT’S POV

I just laid on the bed… turning and twisting for long but sleep was far from my eyes. just kept on thinking about Hussain, our marriage and … and the future, our future. Suddenly I felt like throwing up and I hurried to the wash room, simply stood there for a while but… nothing came out. I guess it wasn’t food, it was my tension that has to come out and it won’t come out like this. I washed my face, splashing water over and over again and came out of the wash room. My eyes went to that duppatta, lying on the bed and I held it in my hand.

a bride has to look like a bride” Rida’s words came in my mind and I slowly went to the dressing, and draped it over my head. Looking into the mirror for a moment I just lost into my reflection….

“Ah! Mannat! kisi angle se dulhan nai lag rai ho….” I made a face.

“to or…. Aese banyan or shalwar mein bhi koi dulhan lagta hea? Huhn!!” I put off the duppatta and threw on the bed.

“am not a bride… Rida ka damagh kharab hea” I said to myself and fell back on the bed.

The more I tried to sleep the more it runs away from me, I closed my eyes and switched off the lamp. Holding the duppatta in my hand I just laid on the bed thinking…. Worrying… missing Hussain!

I so wanted to be him here, though I know I would freak him out with all my tears and worries and never ending tensions but still needed him badly.

Why didn’t he stay back?

Why was he so quiet?

He was definitely regretting this marriage

Oh God! What am gonna do now? I just messed up everything, I messed up his life as well. Hiding my face in my palms I just broke into sob letting the tears fall down…. maybe I will feel better after crying.

All those questions in my mind, were making me insane…. Depressed and filling a strange kind of frustration inside me. I slowly removed my hands from my face and looked at my side table… picking up my phone I checked my screen but…. No messages, no calls…. I put it back and once again my eyes pooled up, pulling the duppatta over my face I closed my eyes and try to sleep.

I was lying on the bed, still awake when I felt something…. I opened my eyes, the duppatta still on my face…. but I could see him, feel him near my bed. What? Was… was he really here? Or again am just having visions?

No, he was really here, I could feel his presence… my heart beat quickened, as his gaze fixed on my face still hidden under the fabric. Suddenly I felt a dip in the bed, I could feel he was too carefull not to wake me up. He sat on the bed and I felt heat emitting from my body as his gaze fixed on me…. to say that I was happy… was definitely an understatement, if I wasn’t dreaming and if he was really here…. Then literally just let me scream on the top of my voice.

This is what I wanted and look! He was here… here with me, it became too difficult to breath and to control myself from blushing or worst bursting up in joy… when slowly I felt the duppatta was pulling away from my face and the joy turned into fear… a strange kind of an unknown fear. It was in my hand from one corner and slowly I just let the grip loosen and it pulled away… the heat emitting from my face due to his intense gaze was getting more and more….