25. The Ride... The Memories.. The Jump!!!.....

guyssss another update :p i think am getting desperate or something, right? :D well actually... weekend is the best time to put ideas on paper... not actually paper on Microsoft Word basically ;) and after that I dont have enough time to do justice with Mannat :( so thought to give you a hattttrikkkk :D hope u all will enjoy :) 

25. The Ride... The Memories.. The Jump!!!....

The roads were pretty empty and Hussain drove like fast and furious 7… no 17!! Every now and then I looked sideways at him and most of the time found him smiling or smirking back at me.

“I hope you are not allergic to music?” Hussain asked looking at me and I shook my head.

His hands went to the the stereo and he pressed a button……. Finally there was some music killing the silence between us.

Some English song started playing and I started looking out of the window, I slowly pressed the button down at my door and my window pane came down slowly…. Cold air touching my face, my hair all in air I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Suddenly the air stopped coming and I opened my eyes Hussain has pulled up the window pane, I looked at him he was looking at the road. I pressed the button again and he pulled it up…. I glared at him, this time he looked down at me smirking. Acha? To mujh se panga!

I put  may hand on the button the window pane came sliding down and this time I didn’t remove my hand…. Hussain tried to pull it up from his controls but in vain. He looked at me and I winked at him smiling in victory, he rolled his eyes and to my utter shock he bent down at my side and grabbed my hand in his… I froze in my place, my hair all messing up on his face and his hand on mine. Suddenly I removed my hand from the button and Hussain got straighten up aswell chuckling at me… the window pane went up again and I crossed my arms…. Looking out of thwe window. 

I was angry at him and he didn’t even bother…. I pressed button on his music system and the music changed…… Hussain was constantly smiling… looking amused at my defeat! Huhn!

“intihaii bekaar pasand hea tumhari music mein” I rolled my eyes and he chuckled.

“what happened?.... somebody is burning, I can smell that” Hussain made a sniffing face and I rolled my eyes. I started looking out of the window when suddenly the music stopped…. I closed my eyes resting my head back on the headrest, when I felt cold  air on my face… I opened my eyes and saw hussain had slided down the window… huhn! Ub q ker rae ho?..... buhat shukriya ahsan ka. I thought and pulling the button up I closed it again. I heard him chuckling and I ignored.

Music again started coming out, this time soft and soothing…..

Abhi Abhi Toh Mile Ho

Abhi Na Karo Chootne Ki Baat

Abhi Abhi Toh Pasand Aaye Ho

Abhi Abhi Rootne Ki Baat

I looked sideways at him and found him looking back at me…… a soft smile playing on his lips, I held my breath…. Kia mein waqai pasand aa gai hoon usey? Ch! Nai its just lyrics Mannat.

Air was cold and harsh on my face, my hair were out of control covering my face, I tried to wipe them away but they just didn’t coming in my control…..

Abhi Abhi Toh Roshni Aayi

Abhi Na Karo Moo Chupane Ki Baat

Abhi Abhi Zindagi Shuru Hai