37. Meri Naheen.... To Kisi Ki Bhi Nahee!!!

hello guys! i am feeling really upset.... i wrote a looooooong... i mean really long update and that stupid coffee mug of mine slipped from my hand and dropped on my laptop..... :( it went off and when i turned it on again....guess what! the whole chapter was gone...puffff!!! :( i wanted to cry..... :( 

so now here it is this new update butttt it isnt what i wrote previously :( i dunno why but i didint feel like rewriting it :( dil he toot gaya bechara :) ;) 

anyways hope u will like it :)

happy reading <3

37. DRAMA STARTED

Episode One: Meri Naheen… To Kisi Ki Bhi Naheen

It was evening and we were at Shehry’s place, me, Rida and Maha were in the kitchen with Atif making something with tea… their relatives were all here in the hall and my tension was getting more and more with every passing moment. I couldn’t meet any of them since they arrived here in the noon….

I turned to the sink for washing up my hands….. they were covered with flour mixed with spices and I felt itching now.

“Maha! Mom is calling you” suddenly I heard Hussain’s voice and my hands stopped… I don’t know why I felt he was looking at me, I could tell this by the heat I was feeling around me by now.

“Atif! tu kia lerkiyon mein betha rehta hea, sharam ker” he came near the slab and I guess smacked Atif.

“Han! Le ker jao ise apne sath… paka raha hea us waqt se” Rida said and they chuckled.

“paka to tum log rae ho kuch…. Oye hoye! Or ye jala kon raha hea?” I heard and suddenly I wanted to slap myself… it was the snacks I put into the oil. Shitttt!

“oh God!” I hurriedly went near the owen and looked at the snacks, dark brown now. I looked around to find the strainer and suddenly he extended it towards me.. I looked at his face he was smiling warmly, I took it and started taking them out of the pan.

“jal gaye…” I gasped when I was taking them out and the heat of the oil made my already itching hands go wild….. I literally felt pain.

“Mannat! Give it to me, I will handle… you go put some ice on your hands” Rida took the platter from my hand, before I could go to the refrigerator Hussain ran up to it and took out some ice cubes.

I extended my hand to take them but he looked at my face, then stepped towards me and took hold of my hand softly, I gasped again.

He started rubbing the ice on my knucles and I felt the itching increased, I closed my eyes…. that itching and ice and my hands in Hussain’s…too much to handle. Suddenly I felt cold air on my hands and I opened my eyes, he was softly blowing on them while rubbing the ice…. I stood there looking at his face, his movement of hands so slow and soft as if he was handeling the most delicate thing in the world. I couldn’t help but smile at him…. his face still down.

 I wish I didn’t break your heart Hussain!

“hmm?” he at once looked up and our eyes met, I shook my head and he raised his eyebrows.

“kuch kaha tum ne?” he asked.

“kuch suna tum ne?” I asked and his eyes went all dark…. His expressions unreadable, memories of yeaterdays….. Ahhh! Why did I say this?

We went quiet, my both hands were in his grip…and the itching was much better, he rubbed some more ice then looking up slowly he asked “feeling better?”