64. Regret... For Good!

hello guys :) here is the update :)

happy reading <3

64. REGRET…. FOR GOOD!!

“I should have stayed… I should have stayed Shehry, mein ne theek nai kia” he was saying, shaking his head. Regret was evident in his tone and we just sat there speechless.

After watching that video I have realized how wrong I was about Mannat, kia ker gai wo hamare Sain k liye. Usey zindagi de gai or khud… khud najane kis hal mein ho gi. I have never felt that bad before in my life as I was feeling at that moment.

“I have never thought about this man! For last 6 years I have been blaming Mannat for everything… and today, today am hating myself” Atif said, looking down and Sara put her hand on his arm.

“I … I gave her divorce” Hussain held his head in his hands and Mom put her hand on his shjoulder, trying to calm him down.

“I should have digged out the reason why she did that Mom!… at least.. at least tried to find out where she was and how she was” Hussain looked at Mom who kept on shaking her head trying to cool him down but he was in utter shock as we all were.

“Mager mein to bus.. mein to bus apne ghum mein he dooba raha. I didn’t even think for once that what would be she going through” he added in remorse and I held his hand in mine.

“Hussain! dekh, jo bhi hua us mein tera qasoor nai tha” He shook his head at once.

“Tha… I was at fault Shehry! I made her suffer all thoes years when she was… she was in that Rehab, going through a hell of pain” he said and his eyes went wet…. “how could I do that to her, berbaad ker diya mein ne usey Shehry! Berbaad ho gai Mannat merey piyaar mein” he whispered, looking down as a tear rolled down his cheek.

“Hussain beta! if you think you were the reason of her pain then remove this pain from her life” Dad said slowly who was sitting silently deep in thoughts.

“Hussain! beta its never too late… ager berbaad tum ne kia to abaad bhi tumhen he kerna ho ga” Mom held his face in her hands and he looked into her eyes.

“But… But Mom wo

“naheen, ub kuch sochna nai hea Hussain! sochne ka waqt nai ub” Mom cut him in the middle… “Tum per jo bojh hea wo mein mehsoos ker sakti hoon beta, us bojh ko utaar do…. Mannat ko apna lo Hussain” Mom added as tears pooled up in her eyes, itne saal bad beta mila bhi to aankhon mein aansoo liye hue… why do we give so much pain to our parents? I hate this. I just cant see Mom Dad like this.

“Apna lo usey Hussain! she must be as broken as you are right now… you both need to be together beta!” Mom said and pulled him in a hug.  Hussain wrapped his arms around her shoulders, shedding tears silently.

“Sala! Aansoo ki machine…. Bollywood ne tujhe kia devdaas bana ker bheja hea” I made a face smacking his head.

“Devdaas would be alright once his Paro would be here… Q dever ji, theek kaha na?” Minahil asked smiling and Hussain smiled back.

“Mom! What if… what if she won’t agree?” I could read fear in his voice and Mom shook her head, assuring him all is gonna be okay… I hope so too.

“Hussain! trust your love and believe me, Mannat would be going through same pain as you are going man! You two are on the same place” Atif tried to calm his wayward thoughts and he kept quiet.

“So, it means … it means we are going to Pakistan?”Minahil asked, her eyes wide open with excitement… man! She looked damn cute.

“We? Bhabi ji….” Atif snapped his fingers infront of her face as if trying to wake her up and she rolled her eyes… slapping his hand.