40. The Tattoo And The Ring

hello friends! so here is today's update..... the name is again creepy i know a ring has nothing to do with a tattoo but never mind, am an expert in giving strange as hell names to my chapters :D 

love u all....enjoy :)

happy reading <3

40. THE TATTOO AND THE RING

“Hussain! sach sach bata de, kia karnama ker k aay hea? Daant q ander nai ja rae tere?” Waqas held my elbow and whispered, I chuckled.

“Nothing bro!” I laughed and he rolled his eyes.

“bata de nai to kerta hoon Shehry ko phone” he said like threatening me and I rolled my eyes.

“huhn! Am not afraid of him” I said and he raised his eyebrow at me….

“come on! Waqas nothing happened man…..chal! dekh they are already in” I said and then looked ahead of us.

We reached Minahil’s place and luckily we were only 15 minutes late then Waqas, still they were looking at us as if we had eloped or something, well this is what I wanted but we didnt.

 Now there was an opening of some grand mall in the evening and Minahil took us here…. It was a huge kind of a mall and inogration was already done. Waqas was constantly trying to dig out the information while I was trying hard to ignore his smirks and creepy looks.

“15 minutes dude! 15 minutes!” Waqas said popping his eyes out as we entered into the mall.

“yeah! only 15 minutes Waqas…nothing happens in 15 minutes” I said rolling my eyes, I could see her walking ahead of us with Minahil and Aliya while Rida, Samra and Usman were already entered in to a cafe in front of us.

“huhn! Buhat kuch ho jata hea beta 15 minutes mein” Waqas smirked and I smacked his head.

“chup ker! Saley” he chuckled and we entered into the café with Rida and Minahil.

“wesey don’t ask me…. mujhe tujh se poochna hea abhi to k chal kia raha hea” I tried to turn the table and Waqas looked at me surprised, I looked at Rida and Waqas rolled his eyes, but I could see that shine there too.

“aesa kuch nai…. She is engaged” Waqas said slowly and I felt he was trying hard to fight his feelings.

“oye! Pagal insaan her engagement has been broken since long” I slapped his head and whispered, Waqas looked at my face in shock and I nodded my head.

“oh! Even then…. Aesa kuch nai, chal ja dekh! Teri wali…. Nazren nai hat rai us ki tuj se. go sit with her” Waqas lightly pushed me towards her and I chuckled.

“hey!” I slowly poked her going closer and she looked at her right at once, facing me with a smile and I just melt.

“chalo bhag chalen” I whispered and she blushed, everyone was taking seats and I took a seat next to her.

“Kahan le ker jao ge bhaga ker?” she asked in to a whisper and I thought for a while.

“jahan hamare ilawa koi nai ho” I whispered back and she smiled.

“yeah! so? Coffee?” Minahil asked as the waiter arrived and everybody nodded, she ordered coffees and the waiter turned to leave.

“to phir chalen?” I elbowed her and she looked at my face…trying to hush me up. I slowly moved my hand to my left and grabbed hers in mine, her body got stiffened at my touch and I smirked looking at her.