7. Loving A Star Is Not Silly!!!

7.   LOVING A STAR IS NOT SILLY!!!

:-p guys, I couldnt come up with a better title for my chapter :D you have to bare with this. hope u'll like that.

and yup an other thing for the readers; few of you have asked about when mannat and Hussain gonna meet? ;) so guys it is gonna happen very soon ;) they are going to meet for the first time may be in a couple of next chapters, and thn their story will be officially started :D

“We have heard from different sources that you are going to walk on ramp for Anuragh kashaf… is it true?” a reporter raised a question.

“Yeah! It is indeed true, but we haven’t finalized the dates yet… the project is in the pipeline” I answered and she nodded.

We; I, Shehry, Waqas and Atif were sitting on the stage, along with the director and producers of our movie Yaari. The promotional campaigns were going on…. Only a couple of days left for the release. We travelled so many places in and outside US to promote Yaari and we gained tremendous response. Fans all over the US and UK were going crazy to see us and meet us. They had high expectations from Yaari and we were hoping for the best. Today we were in Calgary, Canada and the promotion was going great, unfortunately Lia couldn’t come, she had her final exam going on and she was hell busy with studies.

“Waqas, is it true that in the movie you also worked as the assistant director?” another lady asked and Waqas nodded his head.

“Yup! I did, but I would like to confess that my work was minimal…. Asim and Imran (the directors) didn’t put any burden on me. They did their job amazingly and I learnt a lot from them” Waqas said and smiled at the directors who patted his back

“Shehry, you are definitely not a bully kind of a person in real life. How did it feel to play such role?” A boy holding a recorder asked and we all laughed aloud at his question

“Boy! You definitely don’t know him well then, Shehry has hidden talents you know” Atif spoke before Shehry could respond and everyone laughed

“Well, I did enjoy my character in Yaari, though, as you said I am very Shareef kind of a bacha but still it was fun to do.” Shehry replied

“And Shehry enjoys every role you know, chicken or vegetable… doesn’t matter, ” I said on the mike and those who understood laughed aloud.

" you people have millions of fans around globe, you people must meet them in your daily lives as well. so what do you think all this love and craziness, is it always possitive?" a tall guy asked.

"I think the love that we have gained and observed has always been very possitive and encouraging" Atif said on the mike.

"well, I guess at times it is silly as well......" I added and few of them chuckled at my response

"Hussain has a different kind of perspective about the fan and star relationship, he has issues with silly people" Waqas winked at me and I laughed.

"No, it is just that where there is stardom... there is fan following as well. so yes, fans are fans no matter they are crazy or not. we love them all" Shehry said and we heard a  loud applaues. 

The reporters asked several more questions from us and the director and producers as well. We enjoyed our stay in Callery. After our promotion ended, we headed to explore the city. It was too cold there, the snow had covered almost everything.

It was evening.. We entered into a café and placed our orders, nothing can match up with a hot mocha when it snows. We took seats with the window, it was snowing hard and we had our flight in 6 hours.