32. Tere Ishq Mein!!!

TERE ISHQ MEIN

First half of the shoot was done of my movie "tere ishq mein" today and I was feeling much used to of all this mess already created in Bollywood, well, looking from far you would only find the beauty and charm and the romance going on, but becoming a part of it will tell you the real catches this industry has. I was working on this movie for last 6 months almost. Bollywood is a complete other world, having its own moons and suns well, not to forget stars as well. Fawad khan had a guest appearance in my movie and I was really glad to meet him , though we have met before in parties and other occasions but for the first time I was working with him and learnt a lot.

meri bat bhi nai suno ge? ek bar bhi nai?.... itni bara gunnah to nai tha mera Veer jis ki itni sakhta saza de rae ho tum…”

“ Han, dil torna thori na koi gunnah hota hea…tum se kahan hua koi gunna. Gunnah to mera hea k tum se piyar kiya… tum per bharosa kiya”

“mein tumhara bharosa torna nai chahti thi Veer”

“per tum ne tor diya, Priya!”

“mein dil nai torna chahti thi tumhara”

“per tum ne tor diya…. Tum ne tor diya mera dil Mannat!... tum ne tor diya….

“CUT……”

“Hussain! what are you saying man? it was going fabulous and you again did that…. Its Priya… Priya! Not Mannat! Whats wrong with you”

“Ah…am sorry, am … am just a little lost” I moved my fingers in my hands, anxiety kills… what the hell I was doing? Why the hell she just don’t get lost from my mind?

“you need to take a break Hussain!..... pack up” Pallavi put her hand over my shoulder and then shouted out loud on her  mike, she was holding.

“Maa behen ker di saley sare scene ki… you two were going superb and again you brought that idiot flashbacks of yours into it” Rahul smacked my arm and I kept quite, we were heading to our vans… I seriously needed a break.

“I don't now… am just a little tired” I said and he shook his head.

“chal have some rest….” He said and headed to his van.

“Sir! Fawad shahab is waiting for you inside” I was about to enter my van when the guard informed me and I nodded.

“Assalam o alaikum!” I greeted entering in the van and he smiled.

“aaah! Walaikum assalma! Meeting you always reminds me… we are muslims” he winked at me and I chuckled.

“you lost your way I guess, Fawad bhai!” I said sitting on the couch and he laughed lightly.

“no man! I just had to discuss something… important”he said giving emphasis on important.

“yeah! go ahead…..” I said.

“nai, first you tell me what was happening on the set man?you forgot your heroine’s name? I mean seriously?” Fawad bhai asked and I sighed.

“yeah! I… I think am a bit over burdened, things got mixed up” I said and he looked closely at my face.

“hmmm well, showbiz is a burdening place dear boy!get used to of it” he said crossing his legs and I nodded, it was definitely true but my mind was over burdened with something else.

“wesey itni hot heroine hea teri usey dekh ker to nai bhool jata sab kuch?” he asked and I chuckled.

“yeah yeah! definitely that’s the reason” I said sarcastically and he shook his head.