57. Its Complicated

guys hellloooo! here is tonight's update :)

P.S: do answer my question at the end of the chapter :)

happy reading <3

57. ITS COMPLICATED

“What? Are you out of your right mind, Shehroz?” Dad was scolding me for last full hour and I was standing there helpless, he was the only man in the world in front of whom….. I couldn’t even raise my voice.

“Dad! What else should I have done? I had to per pone our tickets… right when you told me about Salaar chacha’s bypass, I didn have time to waste on small things” I tried to clear my position but he glared at me.

“Small things? Do you think that you will be able to marry her when she is already into somebody’s nikah? Is it a small thing for you?” Dad snapped and I looked down, unable to reply back.

“Dad it does not mater any more now, Hussain ka chapter  band ho chuka hea, it was a paper marriage… and this is so common in west. Don’t take things to your mind Dad, relax” I tried to calm him down, Mom was standing there with her arms crossed and was glaring me in anger.

“Mom, come on atleast you should understand my position” I looked at her and she shook her head, disapprovingly…… “I had to bring her back” I added.

“Wesey Balaaj! Ye sab mein mere betey ka kia kasoor, kasoor to Mannat ka hea k wahan ja ker naak katwa aai…. Tobah hai, bhala ye sikhaya tha Nafeesa or Salaar ne usey k bahir ja ker kisi bhi aerey gherey se shadi ker lo” Mom took my side and Dad jerked his head angrily.

“Dad, you want this marriage, right?” I looked at him he didn’t say anything….. “ this is inavitable, okay, Mannat has to marry me now you don’t take tension” I put my hand on his shoulder and he looked at me.

“bat sirf shadi ki hoti to alag thi… bat ub izzat ki hai Shehroz! Aj agar Mannat ne ye wahiyaat qadam uthaya hea to kal khandaan ki her doosri lerki kisi na kisi lerke k sath bhagne ki himmat rakhey gi….. or aa ker maa baap ko fakher se batae gi k shadi ker li hum ne” his words were full of rage and eyes fiery.

“I wont let that happen Dad, I wish I could meet that Hussain Asif for once … hadi pasli nai alag ker di to nam badal de mera” I said.

“ They have to learn a lesson… they have to” Dad said, as if in deep thoughts…. “or Mannat ka sabaq yei hai k ab wo kaheen nai jae gi” dad said in a firm tone.

“Suraiya! Nikah ki tayari karo, Nafeesa ko bata do k nikah isi Jummey ko ho ga” Dad addressed Mom.

“But Dad… Chachi and Mannat wont agree on this, its been only a week that Chacha has….

“I know, don’t teach me Shehroz!” Dad cut me up and I went quiet at once…. “it was Salaar’s dying wish, it has to be fulfilled as soon as possible” Dad added desicively and I nodded my head.

“Mager Balaaj! Agar Mannat na mani to?” Mom asked, the same thing going on in my mind.

“zaberdasti kerna pari to wo bhi ker len ge…… Suraiya! Mannat hamarey khandan ki izzat hai, or izzat per kalik lag jae gi agar us k nikah ki bat bahir nikli, us se pehle humein shadi kerna ho gi in dono ki” Dad said, his eyes were fixed on the fire place and eyes burning with fire themselves.

“Dad! There is one thing I want to clear…..” I said, trying to mugg up all my courage and Dad looked at me questioningly.

“I … I am marrying her just because of you people, or is nikah k bad to I seriously don’t want to marry her. in fact who would marry such a girl jis ne chup ker already nikah kiya hua hea” I tried to clear my point, Mom and Dad said nothing.