33. Hussain and Samra!

HUSSAIN AND SAMRA!

MANNAT’S POV

“Mannat!... Mannat open your eyes… what happened?” somebody jerked me, shaking me and my eyes burst open… with shock…. with pain!

“Sel.. Seleena! Hussain… wo… he fell down” I still couldn’t believe I was on my bed and it was all something in my head not reality, I jumped up from the bed and hurried towards my balcony. There was nobody I looked down… all was calm and quiet I turned back and looked at the clock it was 4 in the morning. Ahhhhh! Early morning nightmare….

“Mannat! Yar what is wrong with you? Hussain? here? Are you serious?” felt sorry for her, I woke her up after a hell tough day she had… poor she!

“Am sorry, woke you up…did I yell that loud?” I asked and she rolled her puffed eyes.

“Girl… I had my presentation tomorrow… well, I mean today. I was practicing in the hall and you started shrieking like… like hell, seriously” she said popping her eyes out.

“wesey na usey chaiye tumhen bhi sath he le jae India… you wont be able to live without him, movie to ker he raha hea wo tumhare naam ki… heroine bhi tumhen he rakh le” Seleena said dancing her hands in air and I was like…. What?

“Movie? Mere naam ki? What does that mean?” I asked and she rolled her eyes.

“Mannat! Fan tum ho or khabren mujhe pata hoti hen, he has been offered a Red Chillies movie…”she said giving emphasis on Red Chillies… “ ‘Mannat’ the name of the movie is Mannat, well I guess Hussain ne he to recommend nai kiya tha?” Seleens told me all casually and I just couldn’t believe my ears. Mannat? Why? Why?

“Oh! I see… yeah! I didn’t know bout that” I said and she shook her head.

“So you did not sleep the whole night, go have some rest now before going to office” I wanted to end up the topic.

“Yeah! I will…. But you okay?” she asked and I nodded my head, though my heart was now beating very fast but I was happy it was all a nightmare.

“Am fine”I said and she hugging me side ways left the room.

Nightmares sucks, seriously why I had to have such an idiot dream after such a lovely day I spent with them? Why it has to be ended badly? Why? I stood infront of the mirror….  And looked at the reflection, of a girl who was madly in love with a person who is equally in love with her…. But fate hates them both.

But if fate hates us both then why the hell it keeps on bumping us like this? Mannat? Seriously? Hazaron lakhon namo mein yei nam q? or itne actors mein Hussain he q? I sighed deeply and tried to shake off his thoughts from my mind, though it was very difficult but lets try Mannat!

AT SHEHRY’S PLACE

“oh! Nai nai aesi bat nahee hea… Samra apni he bachi hea, bhabi!Allah us ke naseeb achey kare” he said nodding his head and I elbowed him to control himself from saying any such thing that can cause issues.

“ye to waqai buhat achi bat hea… khush ker diya ap ne” he said smiling.

“g g bilkul bus intizaar hea ap sab logo ka”

“Okay! G bilkul….han, wo bhi bat kerna chahti thi buhat” he said looking at me and I eyed him to hush down…. “g bus ap ko pata he hea betey ki shadi hea, tayyariyon mein he waqt guzer raha hea aj kal” he added and I sighed in relief