61. Dhoombros...Overwhelmed

hello guys :) am sure u people going to like the update... as i just loved it <3 hope this will bring smiles on your pretty faces :)

happy reading <3

              61. DHOOMBROS... OVERWHELMED

“Shehry!... Shehry yar! We are getting late” I yelled aloud going closer to their room.

“Yeah! coming bro” I heard Shehry’s voice.

“Chachu! My hair” Suddenly somebody tucked my pants and I looked down, Aayan was looking up at me with a puppy dog face, his hair wet and messed up.

“Who did that?” I asked scooping down and he made a face.

“Ati Chachu did this” He said with a cute frown and I chuckled, shaking my head.

“Salaa abhi tak nikamma he hea….” I shook my head.. “come on! Let the expert handle this” I held his hand in mine and took him to the room I was staying.

“there you go champ! Done” I applied a bit of gel on his long hair and suddenly my fingers halted in the mid, my eyes couldn’t get off him. Aayan so looked like him….in that black suit and his hair gelled up leftwards, he looked like a carbon copy.

“Chachu! Can I look in the mirror?” Aayan asked and I nodded absent-mindedly.

“Wow!am looking like Sain Chachu….superstaaaar!” Aayan excitedly jumped up and down looking in the mirror and just stood there looking at him, with a smile.

“yeah! you look like him” I slowly said as he turned around and pulled me down to his level…” thank you!”… Kissing my cheek sweetly he ran out of my room. I stood there for a while, there was a strange kind of happiness I could feel… after so many days and nights finally we will meet him… finally we will meet Hussain, our Sain!. I smiled and shaking my head stepped out of the room.

“Atif!... yar you lazy bums, get out of the room” I knocked on his room.

“Ssshhh!” suddenly I saw Atif came from the back and I looked at him, he was keeping his finger on his lips…. “ Amna is sleeping man! You savage brute!uth gai to mujhe sambhalna parey ga.” he eyed me and I rolled my eyes.

“q? saley! Bhabi russ k ghar beth gai hea kia?” I patted his cheek playfully and he jerked my hand.

“Nah man! She is having that idiot nail paint, and until it gets dry… she wont do anything… ANYTHING at all” he made a face and I laughed aloud.

“Kis ne kaha tha shadi ker betey?... terey bus ka rog nai lagta” I chuckled and we headed to the living room. Atif smacked my head lightly smiling.

“let me check if Shehry and bhabi is ready” Atif said and heading to his door he touched the knob when I stopped him hurriedly and he looked at me questioningly.

“Abey! Knock tera baap kare ga?.... Ashiq mijaz couple hea bara, so you never know” I winked at him and he laughed.

“6 years have been passed man! Still?” Atif asked laughing.

“Khotey! 60 saal bhi guzer jaen ge na…” Suddenly the door burst open and Shehry came out grabbing Atif’s head in his arm….. “fir vi kundi kherrka k aaeen, samjha?” Shehry added in his typical accent and I laughed while Atif tried hard to get out of his firm grip. I and Minahil just kept on laughing.

“Ah man! Let me go” Atif groaned and we stopped laughing as we saw Sara came and looked at us in shocked expressions, oh! She wasn’t used to of our dostana.