48. Message on the Mirror

48. MESSAGE ON THE MIRROR

 I opened my eyes slowly and the first thing came in front of my eyes was she…. a smile spread across my face, her eyelids closed against the light coming in from the balcony and her breathing deep and relaxed, all the muscles in her face and body were totally at peace, like a baby in its' first throes of slumber. Not a twitch, not a spasm, barely any movement of her breasts rising and falling with each intake of air ….such was the depth of her oblivion.

I just kept on looking at her face, one hand was placed under her face and the other wrapped around my arm. We were facing each other, I felt our legs were still mingled, slowly I tried to get my leg out making her move a bit, my movement halted in the middle. I just didn’t want to disturb her sleep.

She turn to her side and laid on her back… I slowly took out my leg. She was sleeping peacefully so I thought I shouldn’t be waking her up, rather should leave silently. something broke up inside me on the idea of leaving her, I decided to stay for a bit more time…. Ahhh! Greedy me.

Balancing myself on my elbow I just kept on staring her face ; her eyes those eyelashes which look so beautiful when she flutter them. Her lips… that kiss. Oh! you shouldn’t be remembering that Hussain! let her sleep. I shook away the thoughts as my gaze shifted down and suddenly her scars came in my mind.

Slowly I raised my hand and touched that place where she has those stitches marks…. This time from above her vest.

“you are Crazy Mannat Salaar!... no, actually Mannat Hussain!” I said to myself slowly and chuckled inside.

mein soch bhi nai sakta tha k koi mujh se itna piyar er sakta hea…. Mein shaid tum se utni muhabbat kabhi na ker paoon jitni tum muj se kerti ho Mannat! han mager itna zarror hea k tum meri pehli or aakhri muhabbat ho….. wo muhabbat jo khoon ban ker ragon mein dorne lagi hea mere. Junnon ban gai ho tum mera!!” my hand was still on her abdomen and thoughts wayward.

I should leave now….. I thought and my eyes went up to her face, slowly I bent down kissing her forehead softly and then pulled up before things get any further. Carefully I got up from the bed and took up my cell phone….

no messages… no calls………. I knew it! Saley lene nai aaye mujhe wapsi mein, pata nai Rida ko bhi chorne aaye thy ya… Waqaas ne irada badal diya ho… kuch pata nai chalta us ka bhi.

I chuckled lightly on my own thoughts and putting it in my pocket I turned around to look at her. looking at her for a couple of minutes I took out my phone once again and took a picture of her.

Hussain! chal ja ub! Kia ghantey laga ra hea.

I shook my head and headed towards the door,opening it slowly I stepped out and turn to close it back. Glancing her for the last…. No, I mean glancing her for another time I closed the door and went out.

RIDA’S POV

I got up from the bed and headed to the wash room stretching my arms the widest I could, Ahhh! I had a fun night, seriously! these guys are super fun to be with. And that Waqas…. Ufff! Could have had a solid heart attack because of him.

I looked at myself in the mirror and found…. Blushing? Smiling?... Arrrgghh! Rida! What and idiot you are. control yourself.

After freshing up, I changed my dress and went to Mannat’s room to wake her up, it was 10 already.

I knocked on her door and waited for a reply… no reply. I hope Hussain chala gaya ho… thinking this I slowly opened the door and stepped in. I couldn’t find Mannat inside, maybe in the wash room. I stepped towards the wash room and knocked…. Knocked again….