4. Yaari Premiere <3

it is going to be a small update guys! sorry for being toooo short this time :D it wasnt actually there in my plot buttttt just came few things in mind and put it in words within 10 minutes :-p hope u'll like it <3 

          Yaari Premiere!

Yaari; our movie was about to get released with in a couple of weeks and we were preparing for the grand premiere in NewYork. Waqas and Atif were at my place, we were getting ready to leave.

“hey! What did uncle aunty say? When are they arriving?” Atif asked, I was  adjusting my hair in the mirror

“They will be here any time soon, Dad said they will come directly to the theater” I answered, we had been desperately waiting for this day, the biggest day of our lives. Hope all goes well!

Shehry and I were left in NewYork as Shehry had a job here and then we had the movie going on when Dad decided to move to Texas.  Dad along with mom and Maha left for Texas while we stayed back. Today is definitely a big day for all of us, we had made efforts in making Yaari a blockbuster…. And at the end it looked great.

“Hussain! Call Maleeha and tell her we will pick her up in half an hour,she takes so much time in getting ready” Shehry entered in the room wearing a gray dinner suit that suited him quite well.

“I sent her a messege, she wasn’t picking up bro, will try again” I told him and he nodded

I dialed her number and waited for her to pick up, Maleeha aka Zariya was the lead opposite to me in Yaari. She acted so well, though it was her first attempt of acting. She just met us as a fan and dunno how we ended up signing her for the role. She was just perfect for Zariya and she did justice to the character.

“Hey! Hello Armaan” Maleeha’s voice finally came chirping....and I smiled.

kon Armaan?... mein to kisi Armaan ko nai janta!, Miss Maleeha Imran its Hussain Asif here” I joked and heard her giggle.

“But I like Armaan more” Maleeha said playfully.

“Well, in that case you can meet Armaan in about an hour. We are coming to pick you up” I told her and looked at my reflection in the mirror.

“what? In an hour? But am not ready” Maleeha yelled and I rolled my eyes.

“Shehry was so right about you, ” I said

“Shehry ko to mei poochoon gi aa ker…. Mere khilaaf conspiracy kerta hea. But right now have got to go, mujhe tayyar hona hea…. Talk to you later. Bye” Maleeha said and we hung up, I looked at my cell phone….. She was such a drama queen.

“hey! Waqas come on get out of the bathroom dude! Enough rubbing” I yelled out, he was taking too long.

“aayaaaa!” his voice came.

In the next half hour we were ready to leave, I wore my favorite navy blue jacket over a dark gray dress shirt and black jeans, Waqas wore full black suit and Atif wore a black shirt and jeans with the white jacket and Shehry wore a gray suit. We looked at each other, we were definitely a bit nervous. It was our first public appearance on a big level. We don’t know how people were going to respond on Yaari, we were just keeping our fingers crossed.

We set off to pick Lia (Maleeha), Waqas had hired a Limo. We reached there at Lia’s place and I texted her to come down… after a couple of minutes she came out of the gate and literally I looked at her in awe, she was looking really pretty, I had never seen her that beautiful.