54. Sirf Tumhare Liye

guys hello :) here is today's update... read and vote and do leave your say about it :)

happy reading <3

               54. SIRF TUMHARE LIYE

Tum aa gaeen! tum aa gaeen Mannat!….. lo tham lo hath mera, or le lo sara dard, q k ub berdasht nai hota muj se… bus buhat ho gaya! bus ub tham lo mujhe is se pehle k bikher jaoon…. Tham lo hath mera.

My gaze fixed on her as she stood there at Shehroz’s back, her head hanging down… she was wearing a white kurta but it looked raged…her dupatta was carefully placed on both of her shoulders and hair tied up in a loose bun, few strands spread across the sides of her face.

 My eyes as if scanned her from the distance… the officers started walking ahead and Shehroz took a seat in the front row while Mannat followed the officer silently looking down to her feet.

She slowly walked past me and my gaze followed her… she didn’t look up at me when she came near my box but my heart just stopped beating as I had a close look at her face which was still hanging down.She looked pale… as if all the blood was sucked up from her face… her forehead had a scar and her lips… her lips swollen having a scar at the corner.

I clenched the wooden brim tighter, I felt the coldness was increased….every inch of my body wanted to just jump out of that box and hug her… hold her in my arms and never let her go. I so wanted to touch her face, her hands….. her lips.

I could sense something was wrong… something was terribly wrong. She stood in the box and held the brim, just as I was holding. Still looking down, she gulped down I could feel her body was shaking a bit… as if she was going to collapse any minute.

Her face plane as a white cloth, there was no expression I could read, I so wanted to look into her eyes… I knew… I knew her eyes would tell me everything….. but she wasn’t just looking up.

Bus ek bar dekh lo meri taraf, bus ek bar Mannat! khuda k liye…. Just look at me once, please! Ek bar dekh lo shaid kuch sakoon mil jae is dill ko…. Slowly Mannat raised her head and looked at me… looked at me as if.. as if she was afraid to meet my gaze, as if she didn’t want to look at me…..she slowly looked down. My heart beat quickened.

WAQAS’S POV

“I just hope Minahil won’t get confused… this Hareesh Mehta is just so cunning, I hope he won’t trap her into his cheep techniques” Rida whispered bending a bit towards me and I looked at her, shaking my head.

“Don’t worry… she will be awesome, I know” I said, assuringly and she blinked eyes.

She looked tense… her eyes swollen and face all worried. I could feel her pain….. Mannat is more like a sister for her and she is missing for like 4 days now, what she must be going through was beyond explanation.

“I hope… I hope Mannat mil jae” she almost said to herself and I looked down at her hands… she was rubbing in desperation. I slowly raised mine and held her hand….making her go stiff.  She looked at me at once and I smiled at her assuringly. She looked back at the front as I felt her hand relaxed in mine.

That prosecutor, idiot hareesh Mehta was doing shit over there and the jury was looking at him as if he was singing some Arijit Singh romantic number. I literally wanted to kill that man, I couldn’t get how on earth that watchman lied… maybe Shehroz stuffed his mouth up or something.

“Your honour! I have the most important witness and the evidence herself… here in the court… after having her verdict I don’t think there would be any need of more witnesses and evidences” I heard the prosecutor said.