45. Marry me!!!

hello guys! todays update... read and enjoy!

its shorrrrty, but next will be a biggggiiii ;) :p i promise :)

               45. Marry Me!!!

New York Airport!!!

Coming out of the airport I looked around to find the person I was looking for and who came to pick me up, the man I was so eager to meet. My eyes roamed around and scanned the arrival lounge…. So many faces so much noise, Ahhh! I just hate it. coming out of the arrival lounge I found a stout man standing in the front area…. His hands in his khaki’s pockets and eyes hidden under those shades. Finally! I sighed and headed towards him…..

“Chashma laga ker kia andhey ho jate ho tum?” I put my hand on his shoulder and he jumped around to look at me.

“oh! You are here…. I was looking for you in the arrival area how come you came from the back?” he asked  looking stunned and acting all idiot! I wonder this idiot man was a genious  IT professional.

“I have my ways man!” I winked at him and he chuckled.

“Yeah! so lets go….hey! where is your luggage?” he asked stopping at once and I tilted my head a bit to my left….showing him the back pack I had at my back and he nodded…. stupidly.

We headed towards the parking and he opened the car I sat in putting my bag at the back seat and he drove out of the airport.

“So, tell me why so urgent?” he asked putting his shades off and I sighed.

“Have waited already a lot…….now its time” I said trying to keep it short and he nodded.

“Okay! So I have taken out enough information…. About the girl” he said taking a turn and I smiled.

“I don’t want enough Vishal! I want everything….. everything about her” I said and he sighed shaking his head.

“I am seeing you like this after a long time han! I guess you have taken that Hussain Asif a bit more seriously than you ought to” he said and I shook my head, you just don’t know what he did to me Vishal… you just know how much hatred I have for him.

“Okay I will give you everything don’t worry… but at least tell me man! What are you up to?” he asked and I looked out of the window.

“You will know once am done” I said and he went quiet.

“where do you want to go? some hotel? Or my place?” Vishal asked and I took out a paper from my pocket and extended towards him… he glance at the paper and suddenly looked at my face.

“this…? You want to go here?” he asked pointing at the paper and I nodded my head.

“This is where the girl lives….. you already had the address?” he asked and I rolled my eyes.

“Vishal I didn’t pay you for collecting information like her address and blood group and her pet name…… I wanted the real information man! Ye choti choti baten to mujhe bhi pata theen” I said, was he seriously that dumb? Pehle to acha bhala hota tha… damagh kharab ho gaya hea saley ka.

“Oh okay okay! Don’t worry…” he shook his head and drove to the place.

Am coming Hussain…. am coming but this time, I know from where to grab you.

HUSSAIN’S POV