16. Bombay, 2017!!

well hi guys, its a quick update :) but seriously I didnt plan to put it in the story previously. But now am adding it so no editing has been done :( sorry for mistakes :p you have to bare that ;) 

keep reading and enjoying :) 

16. 2017 BOMBAY, INDIA

Modelling was all together a new experience for me, acting, singing dancing was something else…. While walking on the ramp has its own attitude and air, you have to work really hard for that. I always used to think modelling is nothing but walking on a platform giving smiles and all that, but working with Anurag Kashaf I learned that I was wrong. Modelling demands a lot, I had to workout a lot, I even had a diet plan of the first 6 months and I was not allowed to have anything other then that…. It sucked!!! My modeling career was shinning, with in only a year, I became the show stopper for Anurag kashaf and pallavi Deewan.  

I was waiting for Pallavi Dewaan, she called me here in a café out of blue….. normally we meet in her office, she is a calculated kind of a woman but today here in this café I was feeling so exposed for last 20 minutes I had given a bunch of autographs to fans coming and going from the café. Still that time is far when people would go crazy on my sight in public but even this much of love is a lot for me. After all abhi waqt he kitna hua hea mujhe yahan aye hue…..

I looked at my wrist watch and right then my cell phone beeped, I looked at the screen and it was Pallavi…. “Bandra traffic sucks!!..I will catch you in a while, sorry love” I replied and put back my phone on the table and started sipping my pinacolada. I was looking here and there when my eyes stopped on a group of friends entering into the café, they were five boys all in their late teens I guess. All excited, jumping, whistling… one among them was making their video and another, the tallest among them was literally hitting on a girl standing on the counter, waiting for her order to come…I chuckled at their cuteness. Ahhh! Friends! I sighed deeply looking and observing them. I missed Shehry, Waqas and Atif like hell. I so wished they were here with me…….

“oh! Am really sorry Hussain! Kept you waiting” an urgent sound took me out of my nostalgia and I looked up, Pallavi was almost at my table now, dragging her chair out and settling down.

“its okay…… I was enjoying my juice, nevermind” I winked at her and she smiled. Pallavi was in her late 30s and a very enthusiastic and energetic lady, famous for producing new talent and giving oppurtunities to freshers. That is why everyone in Bollywood called her the experimentalist.

“Pinacolada!......ah Hussain, seriously? It sucks” she looked at my glass and rolled her eyes, I chuckled at her expressions.

“yeah! you know am different” I bosted holding up my glass, taking a sip.

“Yeah… am pretty aware of the fact” She said and I called the waiter.

“one Pinacolada for mam……

“oh! Please… no colada wolada, bring me sparkled mint and cheese sandwich” She cut me off and I chuckled, the waiter noted her order and went away.

“so, what made you call me, here?” I asked looking at her.

“wait, I will tell you but there is someone else as well, who was suppose to come here today.” She looked at her watch and I couldn’t get what was she talking about.

“well, Hussain…. Ambani called me a couple of days back. He had a script and he wanted to make a movie on that, he actually wants to launch his daughter” she stated, looking at my questioning gestures.