6. Ticket to Bollywood!!

Mom, dad and Maha were here in NY with us, they enjoyed the premiere. It was the best day till date, before doing the movie and even while shooting we never realized Yaari was going to be such a turning point of our lives… but it proved to be so. Last night, we lived our dreams. So many producers and directors met us and praised our work, they even gave their verdicts about the movie and almost every comment made us more and more proud.

“Hussain beta!... Shehry beta! Get up… its 11 o clock. Come on get up and have breakfast” Waqas and Atif stayed at our place last night and we all slept in our room. ….we all still sleep together, it is fun sleeping together, dunno why!!!! Shehry and Waqas were sleeping on the bed, Atif took the couch and I slept on the floor wrapping a blanket around me.

I woke up… rubbing my eyes, I looked around and found myself on the bed, in between Waqas and Shehry…yeah! sleeping on the floor was abad idea. Waqas’s arm was wrapped around me, his mouth half open and Shehry was half on the bed, half hanging down. I pushed his arm aside and got up from the bed.

Suddenly I heard Maha’s voice coming from the hall and a smile spread on my face… a sister is indeed a blessing, after washing my face I went out and found her sitting on the slabe in the kitchen, mom was making something for us.

“Good Morning mom!” I stepped inside and Maha jumped down holding my hands.

“Hey Sain! I was waiting for you people to get up so you can take me to the park and make me have my favorite ice cream….. You sleep a lot” Maha said, her eyes twinkling, but a hint of complaint was there too.

“aaaw! Am so sorry princess, but I promise we will take you there and Ice Cream to khilani he pare gi aj, pakkkaa!” I kissed her cheek and she smiled ear to ear at me.

“Now go and wake up Shehry bhai , Waqas and Ati bhai… go” I said and she happily ran towards the room.

“Hussain beta! You were sleeping when some… Mr Farhan called on the landline” Mom told me, while putting milk in the pot and suddenly my hands stopped in the middle.

“What? Who?.... Farhan?” I put down the glass on the slab.

“Yeah! He said, you are not answering your cell number.” Mom told me

“kon tha? Koi khas kam tha kia? I thought you were sleeping so I asked him to call you in an hour” Mom added.

“Yeah! He is the assistant of Anuragh Kashaf; the director in bollywood. We met some months back during the shoot of Yaari and he asked for my portfolio. Actually Nosh introduced me to him, she has acquaintance with him” I explained mom and gulped down the half left glass of water.

“Oh! Then I think I should have woke you up, ” Mom said, looking worried.

“Nai nai mom, that’s completely fine. I will call him after breakfast. Don’t worry” I hugged her sideways and she smiled.

“Hey! Where is Dad?” I asked, looking around.

“He had breakfast early in the morning and then left with Aqeel… they had some business work” Mom told me and I nodded.

“Hussain beta! Go and call them… it's getting cold now” Mom asked

“Yeah! I asked Maha to wake them up, lagta hai use bhi sula diya hea in sab ne apne sath” I headed towards the room while mom smiled.

We had excellent breakfast after so long, after all mom’s food is the best food around globe.

“Ahhh! Mom itne dino bad am having a perfect naashta” I said, eating my Aaloo wala pratha