68. True Love Stories never End. (last chapter)

helloe guys :) sorry for being late :( 

here is the update and here are my tears :( you know already the reason ... yesh! right guess ;) this is the last chapter :( okay let me cry first for a while then will update after a couple of days;) JK :)

guys read and enjoy :)

68. True Love Stories never End

“Mannat! yar give me the remote” he said it for like 50th time and I rolled my eyes once again, holding the remote tight in my hand and my eyes glued on the screen.

“Mannat!” he glared at me and I completely ignored him.

“Mannat! am warning you… give it to me” I looked up at him, he was standing near me with his hands on his waist and eyes trying to glare me in kind of an angry way… but failed.

“Hussain! stop wasting your energy love” I advised him and he raised his eyebrow…. “go watch that stupid FIFA of yours with Shehry or Baba… am not going to give it to you” I added firmly and he narrowed his eyes.

“Mannat come on! You are watching it for like 10th time… stop it” Hussain said irritated.

“yar ub to adds aa rai hen… at least lemme have a look on the status” Hussain said scooting down to grab the remote and I hide it at my back, glaring at him.

“Hussain! you are hell irritating man! Am not giving it to you” he remained like that bent down staring my face with his teeth gritted and I made a kissy face at him.

“Its Messi coming there yar.. you cant do this to me” Hussain stood up straight and whined, I looked back at the screen.

“Yeah! and here its Hussain Asif am watching… so just don’t disturb Mr husband” I said firmly and he rolled his eyes.

“Jan-e-Hussain! ap live dekhiye na Hussain Asif ko… ap k liye to poora ka poora maujood hoon yahan. Tv mein kia mazaa aaye ga dekhne ka” he tried to act cute and I gave him a fake smile and then slapped his leg.

“don’t try to play cute with me… okay!” I rolled my eyes and he chuckled lightly.

“Okay at least give me the remote so that I can put my match on the recording” He extended his hand down and I looked at it with my eyebrow raised.

“Do you really think that I will give it to you?.... huhn! Never” I shook my head, remote was still at my back… “and kia Messi Messi lagaya hua hea? don’t act gay okay!” I added glaring at him and Hussain sighed deep moving his hand in his hair in irritation, I chuckled mentally.

Hussain ko tang kerne ka apna he maza tha… he looked too cute as he stood there in his night trousers and a black vest, showing off his toned muscular arms. His hair were wet as he was just out of the bath and was about to watch a very important match when I started watching one of his best movies ever… to be frank he was looking too hot right now that I just wanted to get up from that rug and hug him tight… but tang bhi to kerna than a.

“Go watch it with Shehry man! Am watching something important… kitna romantic scene aane wala hea… uffff!” I looked back on the screen excitedly.

“Mannat ye scene tum ne 10 bar pehle dekha hua hea…” he rolled his eyes and I ignored him… “and secondly bilkul bhi sharam haya nai hea na tum mein? I mean how can you watch me doing romance with other girls?” Hussain asked making a face and I looked up at him.

“Achaw ji! Tum romance kerte hue nai shermaatey…or mujhe keh rae ho” I said in a duh tone and he went speechless…. “lemme watch it, and listen movie k beech mein khaberdaar jo tang kia” I pointed my finger at him and he kept on glaring at me narrowing his eyes and I looked back at the screen as the advertisement was over and the movie started again.