42. Alarm Clocks!!!

hello guys! today's update is here :)

have fun;)

happy reading <3

                     SHEHRY'S WEDDING (part 2)

              42. ALARM CLOCKS........ Tic Toc Tic Toc everywhere ;)

“Shehry, yar! accept it that you gonna live the life of a joroo ka ghulam for the rest of your life” Usman patted his shoulder, showing pity and he made a puppy face.

“well, It was an idiotic game” Shehry rolled his eyes, he couldn’t get the ring out of the water pot filled with rose petals…while I just found it with in a minute.

“Whatever Shehry the fact is that you lost….even an idiotic game” Mannat said showing him a thumbs down and he nodded as if accepting his defeat.

We were back to home after the rukhsati and were now sitting in the hall gathered with almost a dozen of the desi aunties and our elders.

“Haye! Nazer na lag jae dono ki Jodi ko” an aunty blessed us patting our heads.

“je tusi log inna ghur ghur k vekho ge meri voti nu…te nazer te apey he lag jani ae ji aunty” Shehry said trying to act shy and they laughed shaking their heads and I chuckled.

The aunties slowly started leaving…. And I could finally breathe normaly. Today between all those desi aunties I felt how correct Shehry was about them in his videos.

“okay okay! Now Shehry… you have to find your name in bhabi’s mehndi, agar dhoond liya to man jaen ge tumhen” Samra said holding my hand and Shehry looked down at my palm….

“this is almost a whole garden here on her palm man! How the hell am gonna find that one innocent patel now?” Shehry said and they laughed.

“Shehry yar! Drame band….kam shuroo” Hussain said pointing towards my hand and Shehry sighed, slowly he held my hand in his and an electric current passed through my spine. He slowly looked up and smiled warmly at me and I smiled back looking at our hands.

“oye! Mr Ashiq….. find out the name, no staring okay!” Waqas smacked his head lightly and he chuckeld.

“okay okay!...... guys” Shehry said and holding my palm with his hand he started looking closely at it, he put his finger over my palm and started moving it trying to search for his name and it tickled me deep down.

“what?” he found my discomfort and raised his eye brow.

“you are tickling me Shehry” I said in to a whisper and he laughed.

“Shehry bhai! go win it” Aliya said cutely and I smiled at her.

“No, Minahil bhabi you have to win” Maha said and pecked on my cheek making me beam at her.

“oye rascle! You switched teams?” Shehry glared at her and she suddenly hide at my back.

“Shehry time out” Mannat said shaking her head and Shehry hurriedly looked down, back on my plam and again started moving his finger…intentionally this time, I rolled my eyes.

“ufff!” you are taking too much time yar!” Hussain said rolling his eyes.

Shehry pushed my bangles up a bit with his finger and started moving it over my wrist and I literally wanna stop him….

“chalo bacho ub bus bhi karo tum log… let them have rest, chalo shabash get up all of you” suddenly aunty came to my rescue and I sighed in relief, Shehry reluctantly let go off my hand and the rest got up from the floor.