15. After the Party!

15. AFTER THE PARTY!!

HUSSAIN’S END

We came back home, Maha slept in the car way to home so Mom took her in the room, where Mom Dad were staying and we went to our room … Our apartment was quite spacious, had rooms for all four of us but still ek he room mein rehne ka apna he maza hea, jab tak ek bathroom pe kon pehle jae ga…… laraai na ho….. maza nai aata! Ub to adat si ho gai hea.

I went straight into the bathroom, I was literally feeling down…. After that parking lot scene, I couldn’t talk to anyone else much. Throughtout the way home I kept quite, couldn’t take out her face form mind…. Why the hell she reacted that way? Shehry told me she was a fun person to be with and then again I also saw her Sultan rahi side in the café that day. Then what the hell goes wrong with her when she is in front of me? She always behaves in a ridiculous manner, and today in the parking lot…… it was limit! I bloody saved her life, and how ungreatfull she was.

I took a warm long bath and changed into a vest and trousers, came back and found the three idiots staring at me like….. idiots ;)

“So she gifted you a Rolex?” Atif looked at me as if he was telling about the wonder of the world, holding that black box. I looked at the box and Mannat’s face came to my mind.

“Yeah!” I simply said and took up the hair brush.

“Man! She gifted you the Rolex!” Waqas stood up from the bed and repeated the words I rolled my eyes.

“I don’t care…. Pagal hea wo lerki” I said and Shehry grabbing my arm turned to fice him, what the!!!!

“tu pagal hea…. Wo nai.jab se mila hea us se ajeeb sa ho gaya hea…. Why the hell you are behaving like this bro! that day in café…. She actually stood up for us, in fact for YOU hussain, you know this….and you acted as a jerk. Ub aj to aesa na ker!

Oye khotey qader ker qader!....” whats wrong with him man!.....Shehry was hell serious. I looked at him blankly and he took a pause in his speech…. “even the way she looks at you… defines her feelings. But you wont get that” shehry added and I rolled my eyes.

“you don’t know what she did  to me….in the parking lot......sh."

"kia matlab? what has she done to you? kia kya us ne Izzat loot li teri in the parking lot?????" Shehry cut me in the middle and asked, uffff! i cant believe him. too much.

"I went after her to return it, I mean I cant take it from a fan, she is not even a friend… or atleast I wanted to thank her. But she acted like a self obsessed, mental girl” I threw the brush on the bed.

“What did she do?” Waqas asked and I shook my head.

“Nothing……leave it guys” I said, ignoring their gaze upon me.

I took the box from Shehry’s hand and looked around, that mauve box was lying on the couch… I put the Rolex into the big box, closed the lid and put it on the top of our cupboard.

“put it in the trunk…. In the atic, I don’t want to see it here anymore” I said and went out of the room.

I was sitting on the couch in the hall when they came out and settled down with me, I didn’t look at them.

“acha chal aja… so ja ub you have a long flight tomorrow” Waqas put his hand on my knee and said softly. I looked at his face, a glum shadow was there. Ahhhhh! Man, am gonna leave these three idiots tomorrow. I looked away.

“I am not sleepy” I said looking away.

“Oye snoring beauty….. per humein to sona hea na” Shehry said