43. Fate's Fatal Fall

today's update .... well, dont know why not feeling happy today! maybe its the impact of the chapter ;) or whatever! not feeling chirping aroound today.

happy reading!!!!

43. FATE’S FATAL FALL

“Mannat has missed such a wonderful wedding, bhabi! She would have enjoyed a lot if she was here” Suraiyya said looking at me and I nodded.

“yeah! definitely Bhabi! In fact Mannat was really excited about Raheel’s wedding” I said and she made a face as if couldn’t believe what I said.

“han! May be…” She said rolling her eyes.

“Aray Chachi you don’t worry, see! I have uploaded all the pics and tagged her already…..” Rohail came out from the room holding his laptop and smiled warmly at me.

“yeah! that is just too good beta! she would love that” I patted his head when he sat next to me, holding the laptop on his knees.

“wese! Nafeesa Mami…. I am missing her a lot, it would have been triple fun if Mannat was here in the wedding” Khadija said coming out of the kitchen along with a maid who was carrying the tea tray in her hands.

“Beta! America is so far away…. Otherwise she would have came for the wedding” I said and she nodded.

“yeah! her function ki jan….woi nai thi tbhi to pheeki pheeki thi shadi” Nawaz bhai said smiling and I smiled back.

It was Raheel’s wedding and me and Salaar were here in Rajhandhpur for last whole week, the wedding was fun to attend but yup! We missed her a lot. Raheel was Nawaz (Salaar’s brother)  and farzana’s eldest son…. And was marrying with my niece Muskan. Sometimes I  wonder all these cousin marriages would go till where/ I mean, there will be a time when they don’t have any cousin matches left in the family what would they do then? Stop getting their kids married?

“Salaar! Shehroz is coming with in a month… and I hope Mannat is coming to Pakistan too, I don’t think we should delay things any more” Balaaj bhai addressed Salaar and he looked at me, I smiled assuringly.

“Yeah! Balaaj bhai you are right but…its still about a year left in her studies so… at least we should wait for that” Salaar said and Balaaj bhai shook his head.

“kia kerna hea lerki ne itna perh ker? Doctor ban bhi gai to kerni to shadi he hea na us ki Salaar bhai” Surriya said forcefully and Salaar smiled nodding his head.

“you are right Surraiya bhabi but I think an educated girl becomes a better wife then an uneducated one….and above all she becomes an excellent mother, am talking about my own experience” Salaar said then smiled warmly at me, I smiled back. Sometimes I just thank God and feel that I can not thank Him well for making Salaar my life partner, he was so not like his brothers…. We were from the same family but Salaar has never shown any chauvinism on me…he was the most humble and  open minded person I have ever met… I am proud to be his better half.

“kehna kia chah rae hen ap? Hum kia achi maa or achi biviyan nai hen?” Surraiya bhabi said making a face and Salaar chuckled shaking his head.

“oho nai bhabi ap ki to bat he kuch or hea….bhala ap ka or kisi ka kia muqabla” Salaar said and I controlled my chuckle.

“hey! Look Mannat bhabi” Rohail suddenly smiled broadly looking at his screen and I looked down on his laptop.

“wow! She is looking prettier even….Amreeca ka asar hea han” Muskan came and stood at Rohail’s back, Surraiya bhabi and Farzana were also looking at the screen… Mannat was indeed looking beautiful…Ahhh! My daughter.