36. Yeh Kesa Tera Ishq Hai....!!

36. YE KESA TERA ISHQ HEA…

“Mannat! how was your paper today?” Shehry asked.

“Yeah! it was great… kal wala is hell tough” I said making a face.

“Koi nai….. I know you will nail it” Shehry said showing me a thumbs up and I smiled.

“Rida! You are coming too na?” Shehry asked her and she shook her head.

“oye! But Mannat and we have already decided, that you are coming with her … here for my wedding” Shehry said pointing a finger at her.

“Come on Rida! You know na…. I need moral support and you are getting admission here… means you are not going back to Washington soon, so why not here with me?” I whined and she rolled her eyes.

“Mannat! This is called as… paraai shadi mein Abdullah deewana” Rida said and Shehry chuckled.

“please Rida!” I pleaded and she shook her head.

“man gai man gai bachi,… don’t worry Mannat” Shehry said and Rida rolled her eyes when I blew a kiss towards her.

“Shehry betaaaaa! Hussain kab tak a jae ga?” we heard Uncle’s voice and suddenly it strike to my mind, that he was back last night….

“Dad, bus aata ho ga… he has gone to the hall with Waqas” Shehry told him going to the door of the room, and I thought to leave as quick as I can before he comes back.

“Rida! Chalo lets go back, its getting late.” I said getting up and saw Shehry smirking at me.

“What? What is so amusing?” I got irritated.

“actually its like the whole month Mannat… aj nai milo gai, kal nai milo gi…. Per kabhi to milna pare ga na” Shehry said slightly bending towards me and I pushed him from his shoulders.

“oho gussa! Bhabi ji……” he said cheekily and I glared at him

“dekho Shehry! Don’t call me bhabi” I pointed a finger at him and he backed off.

“its only me yet! Abhi to buhat se log tumhen bhabi or bahu or pata nai kia kia kahen ge…. get ready for all that” Shehry said and I shook my head.

“dra rae ho mujhe?.... mujhe dar nai lagta” I snapped and he chuckled.

“Hussain se bhi nai?” Rida whispered in my ear and I shot an eyebrow at her.

“okay okay! I was kidding I wont call you bhabi…wese bhi technically am elder to you so… only Mannat!” Shehry smiled at me and I couldn’t help smiling back.

“I would have never came here today agar Maha ka dress na lana hota to” I said crossing my arms and Shehry smacked my head.

“Dramebaaz kaheen ki! You two are perfect for each other… dono ek number k dramebaz ho” Shehry said chuckling and I rolled my eyes.

We were talking when Aunty came in and asked Shehry to help his Dad in packing some stuff for the guests…. Shehry went out and she sat on the bed, asking me to sit with her. I obeyed, looking at Rida…

“Rida Api! Aa jaen Shehry bhai bula rae hen ap ko” Maha entered into the room and Rida stood up and followed Maha.

“Thanks for bringing Maha’s dress beta! buhat shor dala hua tha Maha ne k Hussain bhai aaen ge to yei pehnoon gi…. Kal sari rat roti rai hea” Aunty said and I smiled.

“Maha is really cute… and that dress just looked amazing on her” I said and she nodded, smiling….. “and there is no need to thank Aunty, it was just opposite to my university, so no big deal” I added.