1. I Was Crazy About Him!!!

CHAPETR 1.

 1-    I WAS CRAZY ABOUT HIM!!!!

2014; Islamabad, Pakistan

I was covered in flour from head to toe, I gave an hour off to our cook, I wanted to make the especial cake all by myself. For last four years I was making it; the first one was a real mess… I don’t know how the hell Mama and Baba ate that cake with a huge smile plastered on their faces, it was yukk. But now as I have practiced a lot, so what I did today was going to be better, much better in fact.

It was 2011 when I first saw him, all cute and a handsome man to be. I don’t know since when but I started falling for him so hard that today he has become a part of my life. I put the batter in the oven and went to my room to get freshen up, till the cake was baking. I opened my closet and took out my favorite shirt and light blue jeans… took a quick shower and came out.

My room was the best part of my home, it was my little fantasy… my own little world where I dream and my dreams come true. I looked at the huge bulletin board on the main wall and a warm smile spread across my face, I looked at the pics few of them were silly, idiotic but still I love them all. But the best among them was on my bed, actually on the back post of my bed….. I looked at him, and felt he was smiling back at me. He looked hot as always in that 5 by 6 huge picture..

“Aaaahhhhh Hussain Asif!! Why the hell are you so hot, seriously man! You should get arrested in the crime of being this much hottttt, you are the reason of this global warming you know” I winked at him, as if he was really there, I chuckled at my own silliness.

I looked at my reflection in the mirror, I noticed in past three years, I have-not seen myself that much as I have seen Hussain, I don’t know how and why I went so crazy about him. I shook my head, brushed my wavy locks and headed to the Kitchen.

************

“Why is my humble abode so silent today? I hope all is okay here” He sat on the cane couch in front of her, on the lawn and crossed his legs.

“The dynamite is busy in the kitchen today, so you won’t be hearing any noises anytime soon” She smiled and replied.

“Oh! Kitchen? Seriously? Nafeesa begum! aj sooraj kaheen or se nikla tha kia?” he asked laughing.

“ji nai aj sooraj nikla he nai” Nafeesa replied and he looked at the cloudy sky above them.

“By the way, what is the occasion? Am I forgetting something?” he asked in a whisper and Nafeesa laughed

“Ask your daughter, there she is” Nafeesa pointed towards the entrance of the lawn.

Mannat was walking towards the lawn, along with a maid who was dragging the tea trolley behind her. She was 18, pretty and a confident girl. She was wearing a short white T shirt which had a scribbling on it and light blue jeans, her long wavy locks were spread untied on her back and she was carrying the world’s prettiest smile. She came near her parents and hugged his father from the back.

MANNAT’S POV

“Assalam o alaikum baba!.... And thanks God you are early home today” I hugged Baba and he kissed my head, my father was my superhero… no man in the world can beat him when it comes to my love for him, not even Hussain!!!

“Shakooran aai! Bus yaheen rakh dejiye, I will make the tea myself today” I asked her politely and she turned back nodding her head.

“wah! Today must be something special, let me guess…. Ummmmm!” Baba looked at the 2 pound ice cream cake in the trolley and said thoughtfully.