52. Messed Up

52. MESSED UP

“She is not eating anything, just crying and.....”

“Make her then…… am not here to listen these stupid excuses of yours, make her eat. I want her alive at least till I saw him behind the bars for long” He emphasized on the word HIM.

“Angad! Don’t you think it’s a little too much?” I tried hard to sound causall.

“too much? Sheetal don’t you have any self respect? He ruined us…. How could you forget that?” he glared back at me, his eyes full of hatred for Hussain and I looked away.

“Angad mujhe tumhari nafrat se khauf aane laga hea….. why don’t you forget it? cant we live like a happy couple?why are

“happy? Did you just say happy?” he cut me in the middle and I looked at him, his eyes boring into mine…. “aj bhi nazer nai mila pata mein industry mein logon k sath…. pehle he snatched the offers I had and then he ruined my repo….and you are saying I should forgive him? forget everything?” he spatted, every word of him filled with poison.

“I didn’t call you here Sheetal, I can handle things in my own way… you can leave” He said sternly and I shook my head, holding his arm.

“I want to be with you Angad… you know I love you. there is nothing in this world that I cant do for you” I said, trying to make him realize how much I love him. this is something he never understands…. he looked into my eyes and I felt his expressions go softer…..

“I know” he sighed lightly and I smiled at him, hugging him from his waist... I waited for him to hug me back but he didn’t.

“Angad! Don’t you love me?” I asked looking up at his face and he looked away.

“I do….. its just that I can not focus on anything else, I want him to suffer more thn I did, and only after that I will be able to live happy…with you” he said and slowly looked back into my eyes.

I was about to say something when suddenly we heard a loud noise… as if something broke up and looked around, Angad looked at me with a frown on his face. the sound came from the room she was in….. we headed towards the room and Angad unlocked the door….

My eyes went wide as I looked around in the room…everything was messed up, bed sheet was nowhere to be seen, the mattress was half on the bed half down… the vases were on the floor… turned into pieces now and she was banging on the window… when Angad hurriedly stepped inside and headed towards her while I just stood there….

“leave me!...” she yelled out as Angad held her arms and dragged her away from the window.

“let me go….. what the fuck I have done to you? leave me….for God sake let me go” She yelled… begged and I stepped inside, my eyes just couldn’t get off her face. She looked broken… shattered, her hair all messed up and eyes swollen and red.

“please! Let me go… let me to him, please” she begged as tears started rolling down once again but Angad was holding her arms tight.

“it was your bloody idea to open her hands….” Angad spatted at me and I gulped down…. “bring me a rope” Angad added, his eyes still on her face and I felt she trembled a little… her eyes full of fear as Angad spoke to me.

I slowly headed towards the cupboard and opening it, I took out a roll of white rope from that….

“don’t do this … please! Mujhe jane do. Khuda k liye jane do mujhe…” she begged again as I handed Angad the rope and he held her wrists in one of his hand.