53. Lo Tham Lo Hath Mera!!

53. LO THAM LO HATH MERA!

Kahan ho tum Mannat!q mil rai hea humein ye saza? Kia muhabbat kerna itna bara gunnah hea?.....Ya Allah! Ya Allah tujh se to dua ki thi mein ne, ye kia hogaya? Tujh se to khair mangi thi mein ne… Mannat k liye!hamare liye! Q de raha hea phir tu ye saza?q? I closed my eyes leaning with the wall.

“Hussain!” suddenly I heard a soft whisper near my ear and I opened my eyes… Mannat????

Mannat!” she was there… she was standing there in front of me, for moment I forgot to breathe….. she was looking beautiful in that white dress she wore on my birthday years back…. She was smiling, her eyes staring deep in my soul all soft and full of concern.

Hussain!” she whispered again and my heart pounded in my chest, I just stood there frozen, staring her.

“Dard ho raha hea na?” she asked softly, her voice no more than a whisper and my eyes blinked for a moment, as if they couldn’t bare the power of her beauty, the shine her face was emitting.

“Buhat ziada… buhat ziada dard hai Mannat” I whispered back, gulping down…..

Mujhe de do apna sara dard…..” she said slowly raising her hand towards me and my gaze shifted down to that.

mein tumhara sara dard le loon gi Hussain!.... ek bar hath tham ker dekho” she whispered, her eyes boring in mine and I slowly raised my hand.

“no, you have your own pain enough … how would you bare mine?”I asked looking at her and a smile appeared at the corner of her plum lips.

tumhara dard mujhe apni her khushi se ziada aziz ho ga Hussain…. mein apna hazar dard berdasht ker loon gi, mager tumhara!.... tumhara dard nai dekha jata Hussain!” she whispered, softly shaking her head, the silver earrings touched her cheeks as her head shook… I just got lost into her beauty, in her simplicity… in her love.

“Hussain!.....” just when I thought my fingers were about to touch hers somebody called my name and I at once looked at my right.

Shehry was standing there with Dad and was looking at me weirdly, I looked at my front…. And there was no one..

“Mannat!..... Mannat!” I looked around, she was here… wo yaheen thi, kahan chali gai?

“Hussain!” Dad called my name and I looked blankly at him.

Dad! Wo yaheen thi… ap ne dekha tha na? where… where did she go?” I looked here and there but she was no where.

Hussain! Mannat nai thi… hosh mein ao” Dad said holding the bars of my cell and I looked at him.

“Hussain how can she be here? Please calm your self” Shehry said and I looked down, holding the bars.

“Hussain beta!” Dad softly put his hands on mine and I felt a shiver, I looked up at his face.

“Beta! everything is going to be okay… have faith in Allah!” he said slowly.

Ap mujh se naraz nai?” I asked and he looked down at our hands.

Maa baap aulaad se kitni der naraz reh sakte hen beta?....” he said and I held his hands in mine.

“Am sorry Dad! Am sorry… I know I should have asked you and Mom…. Am sorry I put you in to this situation today” I looked down, my eyes wet.

“Am sorry too” Dad almost said to himself and I looked up.

“I …. I slapped you…” his voice breaking, my grip over his hands went tighter.