"What guy?" Jihoon asks, looking at Seokmin, who turns bright red.

He waves his hand to blow it off and chuckles nervously, "It's another story for another time. We're not talking about me. We're talking about this man that's captured my hyung's heart."

Jihoon scoffs, "I wouldn't say captured my heart."

"What would you call it then? Love at first sight?" Chan says with a teasing tone. Jihoon huffs and glares at his younger brother, who flashes him a cheeky grin. Seokmin laughs at his older brother's expression, "You can't deny it. We know you best, hyung."

Jihoon sighs and shakes his head, "I could say anything and you would still tease me endlessly."

"That's not true," Chan says.

"Yeah, right," Jihoon states.

"What's his name anyway?" Seokmin asks.

"Seungcheol," Jihoon answers, "Choi Seungcheol."

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

"Thanks Joshua, I appreciate it," Seungcheol says. He stands at the doorway of his only human friend's home. Joshua is a human that is aware of the existence of vampires. That is due to the fact that his family is a long-time ally of the vampire society. They are the ones that supply the vampires with their blood, taking positions as doctors or blood donation workers. Joshua is a doctor that somehow came to befriend the crown prince of the vampires through their mutual friend Jeonghan. Seungcheol was extremely wary about the human at first, but Joshua has a heart of gold and the sweetest smile. There's something about him that gives off a gentle aura even though he's stealing blood to give to supernatural monsters. "You're welcome," Joshua smiles at him, "I'm glad that I could be of help."

Seungcheol nods, "I wish our other allies were as willing as to offer their homes as safe houses as you are."

"Ah, well, I am doing this more because you are my friends and not because I am an ally of your people," Joshua says.

"Yeah," Seungcheol murmurs.

"It's good to see you again, Seungcheol," Joshua says, "You never come to visit me. I'm always going out to meet you or video chatting or something."

"Sorry about that," Seungcheol says, "I don't really like leaving the society."

"Jeonghan tells me that may change," Joshua says in a suggestive tone.

Seungcheol groans, "He told you?"

"That you became smitten with a human?" Joshua says, "Yup. I was shocked. Since when has Seungcheol done anything like this?"

"The new and improved one, I guess," Seungcheol says with a shrug, "The one that suggests projects and yells at his parents."

"Hey, it worked out in the end," Joshua says, "You figured it out. The safe houses are in place and you completed your project."

Seungcheol nods, "Yeah...hopefully my father will be happy. Who knows maybe he'll let me lead more of these sorts of things. Probably not...but wishful thinking." Joshua nods, knowing already how strict the King is with his son. Seungcheol sighs and glances down at the watch sitting on his wrist. He's still got another hour before he's supposed to meet up with Mingyu at the train. He somehow was able to shake off his bodyguard, so that he could complete this project by himself. He had promised Mingyu that he would stay safe and come back as soon as he is done. Now that he is done, he's not so sure that he wants to go. The entire time that he was here, his mind has been elsewhere. He had denied it with his friends, but the second he was back in the human world his mind went straight to Jihoon. He couldn't help it. He had thought that as he worked on the project, his mind would be so focused that he would forget. Well, he didn't. He kept thinking about Jihoon. Even now. "So, are you heading back?" Joshua asks, "Or are you planning on visiting your human?"

Running in My Veins: Jicheol SVT AU ✓On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara