Seungcheol nods, "You know a thing or two about food."

"I don't know about that," Jihoon says with a smile, "I mean...I love food as much as the next person. I guess our tastes are just similar..." Seungcheol nods, finding himself agreeing with the human even though their tastes are probably nothing alike. As they eat, Jihoon starts to talk about other meals that Seungcheol has never heard of, but he can get a pretty good image from the way the human describes them. Seungcheol finds the rest of the world falling silent as he listens to Jihoon go on about this stew he had in Busan. The way the human would speak is interesting as well. Calm, but excited. With so much emotion in his face that it reaches even the cold-hearted vamp. Seungcheol can't help, but break a little from his stoic position to smile at the food-loving man he's sharing a meal with. "You don't talk a lot," Jihoon murmurs, "Sorry! That sounded rude..."

Seungcheol shakes his head, "It's fine. It's the truth. I'm not much a talker."

"That's okay," Jihoon says, "I'll keep talking about food and stuff...unless you find me annoying..."

"Not at all," Seungcheol says, "I actually find you the exact opposite." The vampire looks at Jihoon with actual emotion on his face. Jihoon looks back at him, "What? Is something on my face?"

"No, no, I just find you enthralling. Special," Seungcheol says, his eyes not moving from Jihoon, ''I don't know why, but I can't help but smile when you speak. It doesn't make sense, especially when it comes to someone like me. I guess you just fill people with life." Jihoon raises his eyebrows at his words and starts to laugh, finding what the vampire said absolutely hilarious. "What's so funny?" Seungcheol asks.

"I don't know," Jihoon answers, "I just find this funny. I mean I almost hit you and now you're maybe hitting on me."

"I would never hit you," Seungcheol states.

Jihoon bursts into another fit of giggles, "Not literally, I mean flirting."

"I don't know what that means, but okay," Seungcheol says.

Jihoon shakes his head, "You've never eaten a common meal like jajangmyeon and you have never heard of slang terms like this. Have you been living under a rock?"

"Basically," Seungcheol answers, "My parents are a bit much. They don't like me going out much and they regulate my diet." Jihoon looks to the man across from him, wondering if he's serious. Seungcheol looks back at him and nods his head. He sighs and combs a hand through his hair, already getting annoyed with his parents. "Wow," Jihoon mutters, "Harsh."

"You have no idea," Seungcheol says.

"That bad, huh?" Jihoon asks.

Seungcheol nods, "They are the worst. I mean...I'm supposed to take over after my father passes, but they won't give me any say now. I mean how am I supposed to lead when you don't trust your heir to make some decisions!" Jihoon's eyebrows raise at Seungcheol's outburst, not expecting it at all. "Are you some sort of chaebol?" Jihoon asks, "I mean heir and take over after your dad and stuff...you'll be taking over your family's company, right?"

Seungcheol nods, "Yeah...I guess it's something like that."

"By your tone, I can see it isn't something to be excited about," Jihoon says.

Seungcheol shrugs, "Some days are better than others."

"And today?" Jihoon asks.

"It was okay," Seungcheol says with a soft smile on his face, "It got a little better after I almost got hit by a motorcycle."

Jihoon groans, "Well, I'm glad one of us was able to make something positive of that catastrophe. Wait...you're not going to sue me, are you? Since you're rich and stuff..."

"I told you that my day got better after you almost ran me over, so you don't need to worry," Seungcheol says, "I won't sue you or anything like that."

"Thank goodness," Jihoon says, "I mean...I work at a cafe...I don't think I could survive if you were to sue me."

"You work at a cafe?" Seungcheol asks, "What's that like?"

"How's life as an heir to a company?" Jihoon questions.

Seungcheol shakes his head, "I asked first."

"Trade stories?" Jihoon asks with a smile. Seungcheol nods as Jihoon starts to talk. He still doesn't understand why he likes listening to Jihoon speak. It makes no sense to him. He's just a human, but he makes Seungcheol want to open up and be no one but himself.

Is this a meet cute? I don't know. Let me know in the comments. I am so excited for Jicheol's relationship to develop. I hope you are all excited too. It's going to be full of sweet and angsty moments. Cause...let's be honest that's Jicheol in a nutshell. Anyway, I hope that you enjoyed this story. If you could please comment, vote, follow me, add this story to your library and check out my Kpop One-Shots book. I hope you have an amazing rest of your day. Bye bye 🤗