Chapter 54

Grace's POV

At Two In The Morning

I was all cuddled up in the blankets with Mr. Shirropy as I was sleeping. Sleep had come to me just an hour ago because I couldn't sleep without Alexander. F*ck, I had developed a freaking stupid liking for a vampire and now, I wanted to sleep next to him....... no, I needed to sleep in his arms. I moved in my place as I woke up. It was really strange; I was feeling so sleepy during the game while I was on Alexander's lap. I felt so cozy and warm at that time when I was all cuddled up against his chest.

I moved and tossed about in my placed, feeling hot because I didn't remove my blanket because it was too comfy, so I sat up with a groan and removed my large shirt which was Alexander's. I then removed my shorts and panties, and I slept naked under the covers. The silky sheets rustled against my skin as I cuddled into them and tried to sleep again. A thought then appeared in my mind; what the hell was I still doing here after seven months? I was a murderer, right? I kill vampires to satisfy my bloodlust and my revenge.

I wanna kill vampires....... but......but...... I don't want to kill......Alexander...... He is so different and it makes it so difficult for me to kill him! I usually kill vampires like it's the most normal thing in the world but, I am hesitating with him...... because, without him, I'll not live here anymore. I'll not be together with Alice and I'll have difficulties to locate Anthony again. And then........ and then, I will have to return to the pet shop and I'll not be able to take Sushi with me and she'll not have a home anymore. Then...... I'll also not be able to sleep in this pet, be showered by love by Alexander.....

Alexander is the best master I've ever had..... but he's just sometimes mean and likes to spank me and touch me..... I don't really mind the touching as long as I participate along and touch him so that he could know how I felt. And he always complimented me because I did everything right, plus, he told me he loved my teasing. But, was it good for me to enjoy him touching me? Probably not...... but I liked it..... and I don't really regret  touching him at this point because I grew accustomed to this affection and I wanted it everyday.

Where the f*ck was he?! I wanted him to hold me for a bit and make me sleep....... i-in his arms....... while I would hold on the his shoulder or neck....... burying my face i-into his chest..... him kissing my neck...... and his breath fanning on my skin...... while I would b-blush and try to hide away my flustered face into the pillow or into his chest........ and then whine while he would tease me........then have his hand creeping down my body to my inner thigh...... have his fingers touch me down there........... Ugh! Stop thinking of dirty things right now! I have to sleep!

I bit my lower lip as I sensed a small pulsing down in my va-jay-jay. My period just ended and I was so thrilled and so f*cking relieved that those stupid cramps ended and my tummy stopped paining. And now, I could wear panties normally and not wear those stupid pads anymore because they were so uncomfortable. But...... imagine that I had another master..... would he buy me pads and comfort foods like Alexander did? I highly doubted it because normal vampires thought that it was unnecessary to spend money on a human. He maybe would buy me some pads but that would be all.....

Alexander bought me a mountain of snacks, a bunch of pads to stock, lots of cakes, lets me sleep on the bed, abandons his work to come care for me and if he doesn't, I just whine or threaten him that he would never get to cuddle with me. That worked so well everytime because he really loved to cuddle; either it was because he wanted to feel warm due to my body being pressed against his or he really liked to hold me in his arms. I really liked to be held by him at night...... during the day...... and maybe....... e-everytime?

I like to whine every morning to him when he would get up early and make him sleep with me for some more because I'm always tired in the mornings. Then, when he forces both of us to wake up, I make him carry me to the bathtub and bathe together while we cuddle some more. Then, we get dressed up, eat either in the room or downstairs and then, he goes to his desk to work. Now, that's my favourite part of the day where I go to sit on his lap, cuddle against him, whine and throw tantrums just to annoy him while I eat all my sweets from the lower drawer where he kept them.