Chapter 17

"Ohh, I see that you've finally got a new pet then. And since when have you been interested in redheads? I thought you like blonds and black haired humans, right?" this Britanny asked Alexander with a confused look on her face. In what does this matter to her? Does my red hair bother her or what?!

"Yeah, but I got bored with them and this one is a quite interesting one." Alexander said as he turned his face to me to let me see a crooked grin plastered on his lips. "You remember the human that's quite famous on the market? The one who had killed all her previous masters? Well, that's her."

Britanny turned her head to me, looking at me with a quite shocked expression on her face as she examined me. She seemed to have some questions in her mind, but I just answered them by giving her a smirk, winking at her and said, "Nice to meet you bitch. My name's Grace."

Her eyes widened at my rude introduction as she gritted her teeth at me and stormed my way. She raised her hand up in the air, ready to smack me but I held her hand firmly before that it could make impact with my cheek. She was shocked at my audacity as she snatched her wrist from my grip.

"You f*cking human!" she spat at me. Well, I already knew that I was a human, but anyway, she continued, "How dare you talk to me like this? Do you even know who I bloody am?!" Her voice was high pitched, already giving me a headache.

"Well, technically, I just insulted you like I normally do but it seems that nobody ever dared to say that to you. And I know who you are, you're a filthy blood sucker who thinks that she's superior than us humans when you are just pathetic and-" I was beginning to give her a piece of my mind but Alexander's voice boomed, cutting me.

"That's enough pet! Stop it right now. I don't want you to insult Britanny, you pathetic human." he insulted me, which made me turned to him and say, "Me? A pathetic human? Then what are you if I'm pathetic huh? Let me tell you that today! You despicable piece of-" but he didn't give me time to finish my insults.

An animalistic growl rippled through his throat as he stormed my way and grabbed his hair, yanking me near his face as he whispered in a low and spine-chilling voice, "I don't want to hear another word from your mouth now, understood? I'll take care of you when I'll return."

My breath hitched into my throat, not being able to say anything as his green shining orbs stared into my blue ones for a moment. He pulled away, seeing that I wasn't insulting him more as I looked over to Britanny to see her with a satisfied smile on her face. I glared at her, growling at we made an eye contest.

She crossed her arms over her chest, staring at me with her grey eyes as Alexander had gone somewhere, leaving us alone. I narrowed my eyes, glaring daggers at her as an animalistic growl rippled through my throat. I really wanted to grab my silver knife and plunge it into her cold heart, but it was in the wardrobe.

I continued to give her my best death stare which was going on for a few minutes. I had to win this eye contest but, I also wanted to blink. Ugh!! Stupid eyes!! Why do we have to blink?

Her eyes began turning to a crimson red colour, obviously wrath taking control of her. I, however didn't even show the slightest ounce of timidness nor did I broke eye contact. Her jaw clenched tightly seeing that I was quite stubborn, not wanting her to win this contest.

She balled her pale hands into fists as she gritted her teeth and her eyes were vibrant of the deepest cruel red colour that I had ever seen. Wow, she was so angry just at me looking into her eyes! I wonder what she would do if I cussed or even yelled at her. Maybe if I killed Alexander, she would buy me.

Ohh yeah, I would really love to kill this bitch too. But who the hell was her anyway huh? Maybe a friend of Alexander or a relative. I can't see what she could be else. I don't know what kind of business Alexander could have with her or why she had even came here.