Chapter 38

AN: Don't forget to vote and comment.

--------------------

Grace's POV

It has been two days since I got sick and now, I was feeling much better. And due to this stupid illness, I couldn't even get out of the room or even the bed because Alexander kept me as a prisoner till I got better. He would feed me some gruel or porridge while I would request for some chocolate or dessert. He would get them for me but not much. And he would also order me around if I did something apart from sleeping or resting. Plus, he also would give me those pills after each meal.

I had a runny nose for two days straight along with a scratchy and dry throat. It was so annoying when I would have to wake up each two minutes to wipe my nose or cough. But fortunately, before that my state even got worse, Alexander gave me the medicines, which resulted in me getting better. Plus, I could finally get out of bed without him scolding me! My throat got better, and I could finally breathe through my nose. But what was more cool when I was ill was that Alexander brought me some slices of cakes whenever I would ask him with a weak tone.

He even bought me a slice of red velvet!! But unfortunately, as my nose was not so well, I couldn't really get the taste of the cake. Ugh! Being ill just ruins everything! But now that I was fine, Alexander had decided that he could leave me alone and go on his stupid date with Britanny. It has been like three hours that he had been out and didn't return. I was in the wardrobe, getting ready to go to bed as I felt sleepy. I seriously loved sleeping on the bed! I had even grown accustomed to it and had already forgotten how it felt like to sleep into a small cage.

I was going to have difficulties to adjust when I would go back to the pet shop. Talking about that, a thought struck into my mind. Now that I wasn't ill anymore, I could make up a plan on how to kill Alexander. My knife would always stay with me or under the pillows. I had kept it there for the time being because I thought that I could use it on Alexander tonight. I sighed as I finished braiding my hair into a lose and single braid. I looked at the clothes as I removed those that were on me. I had my big bunny sweater that Alexander had forced me to wear as well as those cute bear stockings.

I had already removed my paws and also the sweater. I had Alexander's dress shirt on me as he had dressed me into this. Seriously, I think that he liked it when I would wear his clothes because whenever he had the chance to, he would make me wear them. I removed it from me and passed on a bra, a light pink t-shirt, panties along with some grey cotton pants. I tossed away the clothes and was going to get outside the wardrobe but suddenly heard the door of the room open.

I glanced at the clock to see that it was 10:30 pm and guessed that Alexander had came back from his date. But some strange sounds were heard, as if he wasn't alone. Some breathy little sounds were heard and that intrigued me to bring my hand to the knob and opened it to see who was in the room. I opened it, just a little crack so that I could peek. My lips were parted as I saw that Britanny was here and was literally grinding against Alexander's body. I was just in time to see her give him a kiss onto his lips.

They paid no attention to me even if I don't know why I was hiding. Britanny's hand stealthily moved to open Alexander's suit as she removed it from his arms without breaking the kiss. Her lips moulded against his as they let out some moans. My fist clenched onto the door knob as I tried to remove my eyes from them but couldn't. I couldn't even control my own body right now. I gulped down loudly, my mouth going dry as I had Alexander's green glowing eyes staring into my blue ones. Britanny released out a loud moan as Alexander placed his hand under her blouse and onto her chest.

He squeezed her breasts once more, making her moan as he continued to stare at me. I gritted my teeth unknowingly and squinted my eyes at him when he winked at me. I glared at him when he still didn't stop looking at me but unlatched his mouth from Britanny's mouth to press his lips against her neck and leave some little kisses onto her skin. She wrapped her arms around his neck, letting out some breathy moans as Alexander created a hickey onto her neck.