Chapter 41

Warning: Mature Content

-------------

No. Definitely not. What the f*cking hell is this?! Is this really a dress?! That can't be! I turned my back to the mirror to see that my skin was showing from my shoulders to the middle of my back. I turned again to see that the laces of my bra were showing due to it being sleeveless on one side. What nonsense is this?! That was definitely a joke because I would never agree to wear something like that! Could someone please tell me why I had to wear this revealing dress?!

Plus, in the front, there were lashes of a transparent black cloth that enabled people to see my waist and stomach. And could someone please tell me why the f*cking hell there was another transparent lash over my breasts?! Who the hell thought that it was a bloody dress when it showed maximum of your skin?! Clothing is meant to hide your skin and your private parts which is very important but no! This dress didn't hide anything much because there was a bloody and hella long slit on the dress that stopped at my mid thigh!! This wasn't a bloddy dress!!

This was an example of how fabric was wasted to make stupid clothing! With a hard scowl on my face, I stomped my feet onto the marble and barged into the room where Alexander was tying his necktie. I didn't give a damn that he was already wearing his suit and was looking good and hot because I wasn't gonna put on that piece of clothing that he had bought for me! Seriously, couldn't he just let me dress up in any normal clothing or if he even wanted to make me wear a gown, he could have bought a decent one!!

He held his hands to his chest when I began to yell, "What the hell is this? Huh?! Don't tell me that I'm going to bloody wear this for tonight because this is way too revealing! Like, have you bloody seen this slit?! I feel like my legs are showing and have you bloody seen the upper part?!" I pointed my thumb to my chest, making him eye the laces of my bra strangely. "This is ridiculous! This is a joke, right? Alexander, I can't wear something that can't even hide my bra or is exposing this much skin!" By the time that I finished, he inspected me and lowered his hands.

He raised an eyebrow when he looked at my chest but soon a crooked smile was tugged on his lips. "Come here, kitten. I'll help you." Alexander said, making me raise an eyebrow in question. But I soon complied when he beckoned me and he turned me so that my back faced him. I waited and stiffened when his palms were placed onto my bare back and tugged at the dress down. I was about to say something but then Alexander interrupted me and assured, "Don't worry, I'm just helping you. In fact, you shouldn't have put on your bra."

I shouldn't have put on my bra?!! What the hell was this leech talking about?! He had seriously lost his stupid bloody mind because under any type of clothing, a girl had to put on her bra! His slender and dainty fingers worked on my dress as he slipped it down just to see the clasp of my bra and swiftly detached it. I held the front of my chest and tried to move away but his strong hands had their large palms onto my shoulders already. But I protested against with a squeak, "Move away! I won't let you remove my bra!" But he just growled when I tried to wiggle out of his grasp.

I tried jamming my elbow into his hip but he removed his hand from my shoulder and stopped me. With that, I took it as an opportunity to get away but with his grip still on my elbow, my efforts were fruitless. "Little brat." Alexander muttered as I thrashed and tried to kick him with my elbows but when he finally had enough, he bent down, not removing his hand from my elbow and used the other one that was on my shoulder to wrap it around my legs. I let out a squeal when he grabbed me by my legs and flung me over his shoulder as if I was a mere feather.

"Alexander! You f*cking as*hole! Get me the f*ck down right now!! What the hell are you even bloody to me!?!" I yelled and protested while throwing punches onto his back but that didn't stop him from continuing to walk. He placed a hand just below my butt, causing me to yell harder but that got no effect on him. Instead of throwing me directly onto the bed, he flung me over so that I fell on the mattress with my face. But before that my lipstick could get smudged, I stopped my fall by putting both my palms onto the mattress.