Chapter 20

Alexander's POV

Rays of sunlight lingered on my face as the curtains were lightly opened. It showed that it was already morning but I was still a bit sleepy unlike all mornings. I felt like I hadn't got much sleep. And that was because I had returned home at about two in the morning.

Last night was quite hectic and tiring with Britanny with her annoying the hell out of me after me working non-stop all day. She loved to talk and discuss with me about unimportant things. Then she had narrated me about her stay in France. And the night ended when we got laid.

She was good in bed and she knew how to do it well also how I liked it. Sometimes, I think that we were just f*ck buddies because I was with her just for the s*x. She wasn't the one for me and I hadn't yet got myself the one that was meant to be mine.

Anyway, I opened my eyes slightly for them to adjust with the sunlight that shone into the room when I noticed something. No, not something but someone. A redhead who was curled up to my side which consisted of her hand and head on my bare chest and just our legs were covered with the blanket.

I had an arm wrapped gently around her back, holding her close to me as her breasts were pressed against me, her bra still on her as it was the only thing that covered her chest. It looked like she was awake and her hand was moving down my abdomen, tracing all the lines of my hard muscles and abs while she looked at my body with her curious blue eyes.

Her hand was moving slowly, taking her time in touching my muscles. Then, a thought appeared in my mind; last night, we had an argument and she had reminded me of something very important. About the promise that I had made to her in the pet shop when I had bought her.

She was kinda right though, I hadn't still made her submit to me. She was hard to break because of her high tolerance against pain. It looked like she was so accustomed to the pain that it did her nothing. I should have expected that since I was the tenth vampire trying to train her.

I had to try another punishment that was painless because pain was doing her nothing, but what could it be? I remember beating her too much in the dungeons; she was tough, I must admit, because she had handled it so well. But she had still not been able to control herself when I was beating her to death.

But, if I beat her again like that, she would probably die and that would be a loss of my money. I should find a punishment that would weaken her and break her, something that hadn't been tried yet on her, but I still had to think of what it would be.

I remember the last time that I had punished her; it was yesterday and I had licked her body while undressing her. She had behaved a bit like she was weakening up due to her naked body being pressed against mine. I had learned that she didn't like it at all to show her body to anyone.

And I think that I could use it to my advantage. Sure that last night, she had found her fierce character again and had angered Britanny for some odd reasons but let's not forget that she had also called me master. I don't understand why she would hate Britanny and why she was jealous.

Well, maybe, that was the solution; pain wouldn't do anything to her if not used extravagantly, which I can't. But I think that I should at least try the mental torture once again because she had cried when I had made her watch forcefully her darkest memory. Then, if it doesn't work, I'll have to use a painless punishment.

Wow, this abs. I was listening to her thoughts as I forced myself not to laugh at her so that she doesn't know that I was awake. This girl, for sure, was touching the body of a man for the first time in her life. I continued to watch her hand going lower as she stopped just up my v-line.