Chapter 14

Still Alexander's POV

I was quick enough to grab her arm so that she doesn't escape and yanked her back into the bathtub as she splashed into the water into a sitting position. She let out a yelp as she began to wiggle and struggle violently in my grasp.

I wiped my wet eyes with the back of my hand and glared daggers at her. "Alexander! Let go right now!!" she threatened with a loud tone, screaming as her other hand was still hiding her chest.

Even if she acted tough, I knew that deep down inside, she was a bit scared of what I was going to do with her. And she should be, because she got on my nerves. "It's master for you, pet." I grunted to her. Ever since she arrived, she has been calling me by my name.

Furiously, I grabbed her other hand, yanking it with force from her chest as I held both of them above her head, in just one of my hands. Shock was written all over her face as she let out a short scream and began to struggle out of my metal grip.

She began trying to move away from me and by doing so, her breasts swayed infront of my eyes. "L-Let go of me right now Alexander. And close your f*cking eyes! You pervert blood sucker!" she cried out, not getting tired of her vain struggling.

Despite these insults, I continued to look at her breasts; I had thought that they were small but they were not, infact, there were pretty big. I ask myself how I never noticed that, it must be because she always wore large clothes. I had thought that she was flat-chested.

My eyes unglued themselves from her chest and began roaming down her stomach. Through the lightly red-transparent water, her vagina could be seen a little but she had her thighs squeezed together, trying to hide it from my eyes. Her body was bruised, but still, it was in a good shape, although her bones were sticking out. Then, there was her butt.

It was a bit bruised from her punishment, but it was kinda cute actually and also-...
My eyes snapped to her blue ones, snapping out of my daze as she screamed, "You filthy blood sucker! Get your disgusting hands and perverted eyes off of me!!"

I chuckled at her, finding her amusing in this position. She was trying to act all tough when she was actually really flustered and embarrassed of being naked infront me. I took the bottle of shower gel in my free hand, that was just beside me and opened the lid.

Her breathing increased, getting uneven and louder as she looked at me with wide eyes and with her lips slightly parted in shock. "Wait, no stop that right now. Don't you dare pour that on me. Don't do that or you'll regret it." she threatened but with a scared voice. But I ignored her, and poured an adequate amount on her chest.

Grace's POV

He had both of my hands in his grasp, pinned above my head as his eyes had a full view of my entire naked body. I began shuddering but quickly composed myself as I tried to wiggle out of his metal grip, but it was impossible.

How dare this f*cking bastard do that to me?!?!? I felt so exposed infront of his perverted eyes. Being in my bra and underwear earlier in the dungeons was still okay, but now, being naked made me feel weak. And I couldn't even do anything about it, I could just yell and cuss at him, but it didn't work much.

My breathing sped up, becoming short and uneven as I saw that he was grabbing the bottle of shower gel and screwed it open. What the hell?!! Ohh no no no no, he's gonna bath me!! He's gonna touch me and--... No! I can't let him do that! I must fight!

"Wait, no. Stop that right now!" I said, feeling a bit courageous and continued to threaten him, "Don't you dare pour that on me. Don't do that or you'll regret it." Even if I kept telling him not to do that, I knew that he would do it. It's not like he would obey a human. Ohh god! I'm running out of threats!!