Chapter 23

I ogled at his lips which were slightly parted in question; I probably looked like a maniac right now, smirking at our closeness. Our faces were so close that our noses were nearly touching. Alexander's angry face changed expressions, scrunching into a questioning one as he looked at my little smirk.

I licked my bottom lip, my tongue running onto it and wetting it as he watched my action. When I finished, his eyes didn't removed themselves from my lips but they stayed there. I could tell that he was getting a cue of what I was trying to say physically but he could also hear my thoughts.

I gently slipped my arms that were dangling to my sides to his neck, tracing his skin with my thumbs softly. I let out a little purr at the back of my throat, making him stiffen as my fingers curled into the hair on the back of his neck. I held the back of his neck in my hands.

He seemed to realise that we were too close and wanted to back off but I gripped his neck tighter, making him stay in his place and began approaching my face closer to his. All this time, his eyes were not dark anymore with anger as he seemed to have forgotten about our argument.

My eyes were glimmering with lust, but false one as I didn't want to kiss him; who would want to kiss a blood sucker? Or even give that monster your first kiss? This was all a mascarade, of course, I was still the same, wanting nothing but just his death.

I didn't want to kiss him, I was hesitating because it seemed a bit disgusting to me; a vampire was a lterally a corpse that fed on blood to survive, so I would be kissing a corpse on the mouth which he used to drink blood. I remove my words, it's not a bit disgusting but a lot.

I tried not to cringe at my thoughts and forced my smirk to stay on my lips, even if it was beginning to disform itself and become an awkward smile. My fingers curled more onto his neck, still gripping him as I began thinking about it once more.

I don't want to kiss him at all! But...ugh, I had to! If I wasn't sure like this, I shouldn't have started this, I felt so vulnerable now. I shouldn't have played this game, trying to seduce him because in reality, I didn't know much about these things; I was an innocent person, not knowing much about these things.

I was so inexperienced in kissing because I had never kissed someone before. I had seen people kiss in the past and I usually found it disgusting; it was showing affection by sharing saliva. Thinking of this makes me want to vomit and to back away. I could also think of another plan.

No, what was I saying?! I had never backed away from something during my entire existence and it wasn't just a small kiss that would intimidate me! It was just a kiss right? Just placing my lips on his and he'll do the rest maybe... but, I didn't want to...

Should I do it or not? On second thought, I think that I would rather...- no! I will do it! Ugh, during my entire life, I had never thought that I would even kiss someone, let alone a vampire who I would kill tonight itself. I didn't even think of kissing a human either because I had never thought about it.

I would always be busy in angering vampires, insulting them and killing them to satisfy my bloodlust. My mind was always focused on my main motive, the main reason that I was living for; my revenge which I had to accomplish for my dear and precious family.

All my life, I had chosen how to live on my own terms; not like the other humans that had already given up and were regretting about living. It pities me to see them but it would also disgust me to see that they had chosen in what way they would pathetically live their lives.

Wait wait, why was I thinking about all these things right now?! I had to focus on the present, focus just focus. So yeah, where were we? Ohh yeah, that disgusting kiss that I am going to give him. With some chances, he will maybe reject me or give me a slap.