Chapter 15

Alexander's POV

Poor little pet got played by me, her own master. Who could have thought that she was such an idiot? Seriously? Trusting a vampire? I snickered quietly as I looked over to her to see that her eyes were fixed on the cushion that I gave her as her hands were balled into fists on its fabric, burning with rage.

Her jaw was clenched with anger with her teeth gritted as she was insulting and cussing at me in her mind. She was something else; nothing compared to my previous pets. I'm sure that after only a few lashes of a whip would be enough to discipline my previous pets.

But, with her, even after these two long session of torture, she hasn't been broken yet. She didn't stopped from being herself and still didn't submit herself to me. That was the first time in my entire life that I had met with a quite tough human. But I was sure that I will break her sooner or later.

My eyes were still focused on her body which was curled up in the corner of the room. She was quite a handful. I wonder why I had bought her; that day, I was in search of a pet as my last one had died. I had been looking for a fighter, one that was a bit difficult to tame, but I returned home with that.

I still remember when I had set a foot in the pet shop, wanting some entertainment. And when I had seen her, in a corner, looking straight into my eyes from her cage, I was enticed. And when I looked at her and that she had challenged, I knew that I had to buy her.

She was famous on the market, for killing off her masters one by one; she was said to be a true challenge. I was surprised to see that she hadn't been bought that day, so I took the opportunity and paid for her. I had been told of her details; she was a rogue.

From what I know; she has been in that pet shop for about twelve years now as she was taken at the age of six. So, after twelve years of beatings and torture has not succeeded into breaking her. Anyway, that's what her file said. Wait, maybe I should check her file and read more about her.

I opened my drawer, fiddling through the different files and papers till I got my hands on a blue file, on which her name was written. I grabbed it, closing my drawer as I opened the file and began reading the details.

File:

Name: Grace Witlock

Species: Human

Profession: Pet

Date of birth: 18 October 2027

Height: 5'7 ft

Description: Grace has electrifying blue eyes, pale skin, long and straight red hair, a slender figure, and is underweight (41kg). She is a short tempered human who hates vampires very much and loves to give them a piece of her mind.

Bra size: C-cups

Training: 2 years of training classes but seems to be untrained.

Family: An older sister

Blood type: O negative

Number of past owners: 9 (all killed)

Behaviour: Grace likes to reply back, cuss and say how much she dislikes vampires by insulting them. She likes to fight back, showing that she isn't weak and is very talkative. She killed all her previous masters, on the first month itself and tried to escape after. She has no manners and doesn't respect vampires.

Likes: Killing vampires, family, talking back, irritating vampires, making human friends, being disobedient, escaping and misbehaving.

Dislikes: Vampires, darkness, torture, punishments, nightmares, being locked in a cage, crying, showing any kind of weaknesses, begging, being drank from, being a pet, being owned by a vampire, feeling helpless, feeling trapped, being beaten.